MIX MIX MIX

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***************************************************************************************************************************************

 

At Your house

(MOM'S OFFICE)

 

The two stand up in unison, they bump each other shoulders the two of face each other and continue on glaring, Kaerin glances the two “ehem,” she clears . She raise her eyebrow. As they hear that they stop but keep on stepping on each other’s foot. The two gave her an awkward smile. “I see you two seems to like my Princess” she said in a firm tone voice. The two lower their heads in shame as they had in mind “Geez, this creep must die soon, I found her 1st so she’s mine”.

 

Kaerin didn’t had any choice so she pointed at Top and ask “Kindly Introduce you self-first". “Next would be you” as she pointed the guy beside him “You look familiar are you somewhat related to the Moon family?”. T.O.P started the introduction, “Mrs. Park, Annyeong ha saeyo, cheonon Choi Seunghyun imnida” he bows 90 degrees as a respect. She gave him a nod and say “A son of a very rich family, and I’m pretty sure you’re a spoiled brat” The guy next to him gave him a smirk “Deh, Mrs. Park I’m related to the Moon family and I’m their only one son Moon Jong Up.” Mrs. Park just gave him a smirk and say “So you’re the outcast of your family; that I kept on hearing recently through them.They must had a hard time because of your doings.”  she  said while shaking her head in dismay. T.O.P laugh out loud as if he wants to roll over the floor as he held his stomach.“Cheongmal Mianhe, none of you can be her prince, even though you’re her child hood friend Jong Up-ah”,she said straight forwardly without any hesitations. The two were shock of what they heard, they can’t believe how terror she might become.

 

“I’m sorry Mrs. Park you might be right on what you said about what we are but I’ll prove you wrong that not all like us are that bad”, Jong Up was shock hearing those from him it didn’t sound rude instead it just give  a little bit of clarrification. He seconded “He’s right Mrs. Park I’m not siding him because we have the same interest but He got a point. We do have reasons why we become like this.” He took a breath and said “Please give us a chance we surely came in good terms not to harm your precious daughter.” Kaerin eyed the two men in front of her she just shook her head and giggle. She stand as she put her lean hands on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter