Crooked

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

At the Guest Room:  

Dara woke up much earlier than her friends. Before she'll drown into the thoughts about the past. The moment she laid her eyes on them, her moms voice rangs all over the house caught her attention.  

 

Immediately she rise up from the bed that they shared. Immediately she went thrpugh the bathroom getting a quick shower. After she finished doing her daily routines. She changer pj's into some comfy clothes ( gray long blouse shirt with a white big bear stitched in the middle, paired with her black tattered shorts). In a hurry she dashed downstairs in bare foot.

___________________________________________________________________________________


At the Kitchen 

 

When she finally reach the destination where her mom is. She found  her in the kitchen as usual. So she already in mind to escape the brutality of her friends when it comes to waking them up.  

 

"Umma can I ask some favor?" She ask while doing her infamous aegyo. Which always work. Knowing that she already won she says that conditions without any hisitations. "I'll gladly do with all of my heart making our breakfast,while you'll wake the sleeping puma's" .

 

Oh here's the tip and a few warnings ; " Don't treat her like me, I mean they're not easily awaken with a medium tone voice, it won't even make them stirr in there sleep. Don't ever try to poke them or even tickle them they might grab you and wrestle you to death. And last but not the least Good luck". It sound more like it was the most dangerous thing to do.

 

But trust it was, Dara has a clear memory of what had hapen to her when she attempt to disturb them in there sleep. They look like dead people didn't wish to be awaken anymore or more like a hybernating animal.

 

Before her mom could complain she already push her upstairs and now facing the door of thw bedroom where Dara and her friends was able ro spend there night.

 

She knocs three times then open the door. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter