Mother & Daughter DAY ^^

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: HELLO my BELOVED READERS, mianhe for such a very late update, thanks alot for reading my stories keep on tracking, Subscribe or leave some comments so here it is enjoy ^^

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

Your mom gazed at you for awhile looking at the road and ask “What’s with that long face honey?” you gave her a pout. “I’m just little bit confused at some circumstances”. As of that you slouch in the front sit and grab you I phone 5. When you open it there’s and unregistered no. that gave you a call. Totally not interested about the caller, so you just listen to some songs in your phone. It’s been a long drive as you have notice so you ask her, “Umma where are we going?” She just give you a smile while her eyes are glued on the road “You’ll see”. The sky start to taint in red orange color that signals that that the sun is going to set. as a hobby you took a picture of the clouds.

 

 

Clouds in the sky looks like cotton balls. Sky represents as the coloring tools that accidentally spilled out of nowhere it does look like an art that you ever wanted. As you where listening this song makes you feel calm the cold wind hits your skin it makes you slightly shiver. So you decided to close the window shield. 

 

 

The time passes by, you fell asleep as exactly when the car reach its destination.You feel a slight tap on your shoulders “My baby where here”. You move a little then start to open your eyes and yawn then respond to her in a sleepy voice “Neh umma”. Noticing it was the same place where the 3 of you used to go. Everything seems the same as it was before. This is your favorite ever since you where in the age of 5.

 

 

Mr. Lee the owner of the restaurant renamed it since he was fond of you it was “Little Princess’s Restaurant”. As you see the sign you can’t help but smile. The owner seems maintain it the way it was before. There’s still the fishing pond in front of the restaurant at the back you can see the beautiful sea. You get even more excited as what you have scene, it’s been a long time since you’ve been there. That place brings back those beautiful memories of your appa.

 

 

A smile crept on your face and took a glance of your umma. She surely missed this place as much as missed  it. Surprisingly you ran to her and gave her a tight hug. Kaerin hug you back, she try her best not to cry but still her tears fell in her beautiful face. After that touching moment, you slowly pull out from that hug and run like a kid towards the mini karaoke. As the melody of the song starts your mom stop on her tracks as look back from where that music came from. 

 

She looks back as if she saw your father singing that. A tear suddenly fell on her cheek. Here you are singing that song with all the courage and holding back your tears that is threatening to fall. With all those years you and your mom had spend. Most all people facing that situation may tend to break but here you are standing so t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter