A BIG NO

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Every day is a new day that’s what everyone says and believes in. It’s a good start for you and your mom also. Due to the thoughts that happens just yesterday changes that atmosphere between the two of you. That draws you more closely to you mom. Wishing that you could see her smile just like that every day. Happiness is the only thing you could only wish for your mom.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

At the Park’s residence

 

Kaerin was busy preparing the food for breakfast. The aroma of the food spread all over the place.  With that smell it awakens you since the corn makes your stomach grumbles. A smile crept on you face, slowly you get up on your bed. When you were about to stretch your body as an exercise your phone suddenly ring. “Ring ding dong ring ding digi ding dingx2". You frown a bit, it makes you think who would call you that early. As you scratch your head, stay on sitting position for a while till you regain your conscious ness. Your right hand was on your hair while the other one grabs the phone answering it.

 

 

“Yoboseyo? May I know who’s calling please? ”, A sigh and clattering of teeth can be hear on the line. “ My princess it’s me can you please open your door at your terrace because it’s pretty cold out here”. With that the phone call ends, you rise up completely on your bed still on your pj’s then you open the door obediently. The guy enters your room, he look around comfortably. You paused for a while as you gather your thoughts. “Did I just allow a stranger in my room otteokaji” you said in shock. It’s your guy friend way back in your elementary school days. The one who act as you right hand or a servant just to cheer you up.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

10000 times earlier

At Choi’s Mansion

 

Seunghyun was completely doomed with the mixed feelings he has right now connecting to what happen yesterday. The mid 30’s ajhuma who took care of him since he was on his diapers was surprised at his behavior. It’s been like half an hour his pacing and keeps on blabbering. Finally the old lady have the courage to ask him. “My boy, care to tell me what’s bothering you? Or shall I guess it for you hmm?” As one of her brows raise and put a playful smirk. Seunghyun pause for a while and gave her umma a questioning look. “Okay then I give it a hit, it’s about a girl right? Looks like you meet your match or ~” Before she can continue she see him waving his hand to stop.

 

 

“Omo yah! you got me their ok but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter