Red Alert

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

V-Zen

 

Screams where all over the place. It’s more like being rather than idolizing someone. All eyes were are on them, they’re liked a bunch of preys ready to be eaten. A guy named Woohyun is well known to all girls. He can’t be Woohyun if he doesn’t have 1 or 2 girls beside him. Next is L his likely Woohyun but what differs him to his hyung was he doesn’t sleep with them. They’re still popular and their loyal minions didn’t gone extinct instead it addends up day by day. Sad to say there 5 brothers died almost 5years ago.

 

They might not be blood related but to them they’re still a family to be called. The two met up in their usual place. Of course it would be no other than the V-Zen. It’s a club exclusively for them. Not because it was run by them but because it was the place where they get to know each other. That’s the start of the legendary group called INFINITE.

 

“Yo bro how’s it goin” L greats his hyung with a brotherly hug. Woohyun just raised his brow telling him that it’s not the time for having a good time. As he got what his hyung means he motioned the girls out of the V.I.P room. The older one grab the glass filled with vodka and gulp it all at once. He did the same after that they discussed what they really had to after a long time.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara’s house

 

After dialing Bom’s no. it seems like it will ring forever. No an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter