18

A Matoki Love

Jin Ne felt her eye twitch in annoyance, she was in her most favorite subject. She had a great teacher and lots of friends in the class and the only class she had with Jeongmin! so what is it that could annoy her? Thats when she remembered that the annoying black haired boy was next to her. When she found out he was in the same music class as her she felt like she wanted to jump off a bridge, he just had to come and ruin her favorite class. She was leaning on arm, face in hand as she watched the teacher talk but not only that but Himchan talking to himself. 

"Ohh, that's interesting, A guitar? What's forte?" he mumbled to himself, He did this at least every minute and what was worse was that every once in awhile Himchan would poke Jin Ne on the arm repeatedly asking her questions or just wanting to get her attention, she didn't know if it was on purpose but it was getting on Jin Ne's nerves, she just wanted to push him over and yell at him. But she couldn't. She did promise you and the guys that she will do the best to look after them but she didn't know the one she disliked the most was going to be in her class. 

"So class, because this is one of your most important years, you have to figure out what you want to do for your final exam. you have the option to do a performance or a musical discussion. So from now on in class you shall practice on your piece" She explained as she wrote on the whiteboard.

"MISS MISS MISS!!" A boy yelled out as he waved his hand in the air.

"Yes Taehyung?"

"Can we do group performances?" He asked as he jumped in his chair, wanting to know the answer so he can work with his friends. 

"Yes you can, but you all are going to be graded individually"  She said. Taehyun yelled in joy as he ran over to his friends and started talking about what songs to do. 

Himchan didn't really know that there was going to be a final exam, he didn't even know if he could do anything musically but he knew that he wanted Jin Ne to be his partner, He smiled and turned to her and just as he was going to ask her she stood up and walked away in the speed of light. Himchan pouted softly as he watched Jin Ne walk up to a group of girls. Himchan got up an decided to talk to the teacher. 

"Excuse me miss" He said softly as he approached the teacher, it was his first time talking to someone else so he didn't really know what to say. The teacher looked up from her desk and smiled softly at Himchan. 

"Himchan was it?" she asked and Himchan just nodded. "What can I help you with?" 

"I was wondering, since I am only going to be here for a short while do I still have to do that final exam?" He said he a quick breath but the teacher seemed to get it all. 

"Oh, You will only be here for a short while,Himchan?" She asked confussed. 

"You see, Me and My friends just arrived here from our spaceship and we wanted to take over Eart--" Before he could finish a hand was placed over his mouth, in surprise he looked to see it was Jin Ne. 

"Don't mind him, Miss" She chuckled lightly "His known for saying really crazy things sometimes" Jin Ne explained, Her hand still on Himchan's mouth

"O..okay, you two should go back and figure out what you're going to do for the exam" The teacher gave a wierd look as she got up and walked to the other side of the classroom.

"Will do!" Jin Ne laughed awkwardly as she slowly dragged Himchan to a corner of the room. She left her hand go and slapped him on the arm. 

"Yah! Are you stupid?" she yelled. Himchan just stood here in surprise as Jin Ne started to yell at him "Don't say things like that you idiot" another slap to his arm "Do you want to get found out?!" another slap "You could have at least thought of something and not tell her truth about you guys" She slapped his arm once more. Himchan just stared blankly at her as he held his arm where Jin Ne slapped him. "Yah! say something!" she yelled and was going to slap his arm one more time before he quickly moved away. 

"I'm sorry!" He yelled "I didn't mean too, I wanted to ask her something" He explained as he gave a pout and rubbed his sore arm. 

"Now she thinks I'm wierd" Jin Ne mumbled as he pinched the bridge of her nose "Listen, don't embrasses me like that again, I have an image here and I will like to keep it" She told as she walked away. 

"Jin Ne!" Himchan called out to her. She didn't reply but she just turned to look at him waiting for him to say something. "Do you want to work with me for the exam?" He smiled at her. 

"No" She simply said and walked away. Himchan stood there dumbfounded with his mouth open. 


"Nonna, I'm scared don't leave me please" Zelo said with teary eyes as he looked up at you. You decided to take Jongup and Zelo to their class so they woundn't get lost but Zelo didn't want to leave your side as he was shy and scared. 

"Zelo, everything will be fine" you said as you patted his fluffy hair. 

"Noooooo~" He grabbed onto your arm and refused to let go. 

"Ah, Zelo" you felt bad, You didn't want to leave him too but he was in a different grade so you couldn't be in class with him. "You have Jongup with you" 

"Jonguppie wants you to stay too" he mumbled into your arm. You looked over at Jongup who was looking at a blank wall and was smiling at it. You looked at him confussed, why was he smiling at a wall you would never know. 

"Jongup seems fine about it, so come on, please let go" You tugged your arm away softly. Just then the door to Zelo's classroom opened and an old man with glassed walked out. 

"Whats going on out here?!" he asked in a stern voice. He noticed you and Zelo and gave you guys a death stare. 

"I'm sorry Mr Yang, It's my friends first day at school and his just scared" you explained. Mr Yang scared the life out of you and you felt sorry that Zelo and Jongup had him on their first day. 

"What, he never been to school before or something?" He rolled his eyes. "What is he like 5?" 

"Um sir thats right" you said. You decided to make up something on the spot to spare Zelo's poor life. 

"What? That his 5?" 

"No, That its his first time going to school. You see my mum are fostering some kids and Zelo here was homeschooled back where he lived but because my mum has work she can't stay and teach him so we had to make him go to school here. His just shy and nervous" You said, you hoped that Mr Yang believed your story. 

"Oh, I see. I understand. Being home schooled and suddenly going to school is a hard thing to deal with" He nodded at himself. "Come in with him for a bit so he gets settled in, I'll send a note to your teacher" He waved you guys into the classroom. 

"Zelo, Noona is going to be with you for a bit in your classroom okay? but I've have to go soon tho" You said to him. He slowly lifted his head up from your arm and looked at you. 

"You'll stay for awhile right?" He asked softly. You nodded at him with a smile and he gave back a small smile "Okay! lets go!" He yelled as he slowly lend you into the classroom. Just before you were going to go inside you remembered Jongup was still staring at the wall and you called out to him to come inside, he heard you call and walked into the classroom. 

"Class. We have a new student. He has been home schooled and is now coming to a public school so its a new and scary experience for him so please be nice okay?" He said as he gave the class a stern look. They all nodded at him and he looked at Zelo waiting for him to introduce himself. You softly pushed him forward in front of the class. He slowly looked back at you and you smiled and gave him a tumbs up. He turned back to the class and smiled. 

"B.A.P YES SIR!" he yelled, the class jumped in surprise at his suddenly yelling. You faceplamed at the introduction Zelo just did. "My name is Zelo! I am the baby of the group.Please take care of me" He said, he turned to smile at you and you signed him to bow to the class. He quickly understood and bowed to the class. There were a few awkward claps from some of the students as they were confused as to what happened. 

"Ah, you see. Zelo here has a group of friends and they call themselves B.A.P they are really close like family so I guess Zelo was just used to the the group intoduction" You explained awkwardly. You could hear some of the students whisper then they all started calling out. 

"That is so cool
"I want to be in a cool group of friends too!"
"That was a good introduction Zelo!" 

You smiled to see that the class was so supportive towards Zelo. You turned to Jongup and told him to introduce himself too. He confidently walked up in front of the class.  The students quieted down waiting for him to speak, after a while you face plamed again as you noticed what was happening. Jongup was just standing in front of the class smiling.


 Hello all!!~ 

sorry for late update. 

year 12 is...hard >__>

oh btw!! on the 9th it was my birthday! :D 

I am now 18 and old! ;A; 

can i show you my awesome cake my cousin made for me?! 

Jokomato!!~ <3 

if you didn't know my bias is Youngjae haha!~ 

his my husband -cough- 

I felt so sad to eat him. ;A; tho half of him is still sitting in my freezer xD 

and congrats to B.A.P on their first win!!~ <3 

so proud of them and they earned it! <3 

anyways, please mind the mistakes.

don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE

Love you all!~ <3