13

A Matoki Love

The next morning everyone woke up early to get ready for school. Yesterday you went out to buy the uniforms for the boys and man, was it expensive, Good bye to your pocket money. You sighed sadly as your money was gone but you did it for a good reason. You knocked on the boys door and you heard someone yell out come in. You opened the door and walked in and the boys greeted you with a smile. 

"Good Morning!!" Jongup yelled out as he ran towards you. 

"Morning" You said with a big smile "I just came to give you guys your uniform, please get ready quick so we can have breakfast and go to school" You said as you looked behind Jongup to still see some of the boys still sleepy as they rubbed their tried eyes. 

"Thank you _________ Noona!!" Jongup said as he took the pile of uniforms from your hand. 

"I labeled whos whos size, you guys are all different sizes" You said as you were about to turn and leave. 

"Thank you so much!! we will see you downstairs" Yongguk said with a big smile. 

You smiled once you were out in the hallway and made your way downstairs and went to the kitchen ready to make some food for everyone. As you were getting the plates ready you heard the door opening, Asuming it was Jin Ne you called out to her 

"I'm in the kitchen Jin Ne"  You heard a laughed behind you and you thought to yourself  that doesn't sound like Jin Ne.  You turned around to see who it was and your eyes widened as you gasp. 

"Hey, is that a way to say hi to your umma?" your mum said as she gave you a hug "How's my little girl" she said as she held you in a tight hug. You forgot that your mum went away for a 3 day business trip. "You called out to Jin Ne, You guys going to walk to school?" Your mum asked. You nodded quickly. You were seriously scared right now. How the hell were you to say that you had 6 alien boys living with you now? she will totally freak out. not over the alien part but the boy part! 

"H-how was the trip?" You asked softly 

"Boring as always. But I'm glad to be back, I missed you" she said as she kissed your check. She then went to the fridge to get a drink of water, you just stood there frozen in place. Just then Jin Ne walks in through the front door and you quickly ran out of the kitchen to her. 

"Hey _____" She said calmly, she then saw your panicked face and quickly asked what was wrong.

"My mum is back!" You whispered. Jin Ne gasped and looked towards the stairs. 

"What are we going to do?" Jin Ne whispered. You just shrugged. You seriously had no Idea what to do 

"Oh! Jin Ne, Hello!" Your mum said as she came out of the Kitchen and gave Jin Ne a hug

"Hi Mrs ______, How was your trip?" Jin Ne asked. 

"Oh, boring" She laughed "Thank you for giving ______ company when I was gone, I have to go see your parents and tell them thank you for being here" 

"Oh, they said they don't mind" 

"Mum, I have something to tell you" You said. Your mum turned to look at you. You were so scared, you were breathing deeply as soon as you opened your mouth a loud noise came from the stairs. 

"_________________, JIN NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~" Zelo yelled as he ran down the stairs. He had a big smile on his face but as soon as he saw you and Jin Ne with someone else his smile slowly died down.

"EH? WHO IS THIS?" Your mum turned to you and Jin Ne.

"Thats what I was going to tell you mum" You said softly. Now you were seriously scared, you were shaking, your heart was going crazy. 

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked and turned to look at Zelo. 

"NO! he isn't" You yelled out. Your mum slowly made her way to Zelo and looked at him up and down. 

"How old are you Zelo?" She asked. 

"I'm On-" He was about to say but Jin Ne cut off and said 16. 

"Oh my god! You're so cuttttee!" Your mum said as she patted Zelo's curly gold locks. You and Jin Ne stared at her with wide eyes. "So is he staying here for a few days or something?" 

"Yeah, you could say that. But theres something else" you said. 

"What's that" 

"Theres five more people" 

"WHAT? FIVE?" 

"They needed a place to stay so I said that could stay for awhile!" you said quickly.

"Are they all boys?" She asked with a stern look

"Yeah..." you said softly, her eyes widened at your answer "BUT JIN NE HAS IT UNDER CONTROL, SHE THREATHENED TO HURT THEM IF THEY CAME NEAR ME OR HER OR IF THEY DID SOMETHING STUPID, SHE ALMOST HIT ONE OF THEM WITH A BAT" You yelled out and explained to your mother. 

"Let me see the others" She said. 

"Oh, they're upstairs" You said and walked towards the stairs, your mum and Jin Ne following behind. Zelo started going up the stars once you guys were on the 2nd floor. "They've been staying in the quest room, some of them sleep on the floor and the bed" You said and knocked on the door.

"Guys open up! You've been found out!" Jin Ne yelled. The door slowly opened and Himchan was at the doorway, he saw your mother and bowed quickly. "_________'s mum came home" She said as she walked into the room. The boys quickly lined up and bowed to your mother when she walked into the room. 

"Hello" She says. the boys introduce each other one by one, trying to be as formal as they can be, all of them were really scared. "You guys are not from around here, is that right?" Your mother said. 

"What? no, they are" You said. your mum turned and looked at you and you sighed "No, they're not" You then explained to her what happened and that the boys are aliens, she was shocked to hear that they were aliens but you quickly explained that they mean no harm and that you are just going to help them try to get back home. she seemed mad at first but as you kept explaining her face began to soften. 

"So, You're just trying to help them to get back home? and need a cover as people are trying to hunt them down and their ship is in lockdown by police" Your mum said. 

"Yep" You nooded. She turned to look and the boys who were still in a line, they all looked very stiff as she looked at them. 

"Ok, you can stay, but you guys have to behave ok?" She says to them. They all smile and say thank you. "Awwww, you guys are so adorable!!! How is it that you look human?!" She says as she has a mini fangirling moment. As Himchan was about to explain Jin Ne cut in. 

"YOU SHOULD SEE THEM WHEN THEY TURN INTO CUTE PLUSH TOYS!" she yelled out. 

"We told you its not plush toys! It's called a Matoki" Himchan said. Jin Ne death stared Himchan and they had a staring compititon. 

"Ohhh, That sounds interesting, can I see?" your mum asked.  Jongup slowly step forward and turned into a Matoki, with a poof and some smoke, there he was on the ground sitting there in Matoki form. 

"OH MY GOD ITS SO CUUUUUTE" Your mum said as she ran up and picked up the Matoki. "So adorable" she said as she hugged it. Jongup blushed as your mum hugged him and called him cute. "I like the mask it has, very unique" 

"They all have different colours and styles" You explained to her. Jin Ne looked over at all of them and basicly told them all to transform into their matokis with her evil glare.

More smoke and poofs happened. All of the boys were sitting on the ground in the Matoki form.

"Aww, They all so cute" she says.  She went up to Yongguk "I think I like this one the most" She says as she picked up the Matoki. "Which boy was this one again?" She asked. 

"Ummm......." You and Jin Ne both said as you tried to remember who it was, you guys still really coundn't remember who was who just yet. 

The matoki suddenly poofed into smoke and there Yongguk was,standing in front of your mother. 

"Bang Yongguk, ma'am" He said as he bowed. 

"OH! WHAT A HANDSOME YOUNG MAN!!!" She said as she ruffled his hair. "All of you are!" she said as the boys who already turned back into their normal forms. They all thanked her. 

"We have to go to school now, its almost late" Jin Ne says. 

"Wait, what are you going to tell the school about them? Your mother asked. 

"We don't really know" 

"I'll help, I'll drive you guys to school and I'll enroll them in for you. I'll come up with something ok"  your mum said with a big smile. 

"Thank you mum!" You said happily as you hugged her "I thought you were going to be mad, I was so scared" You said 

"I'm just glad you told me and didn't keep it a secret from me" Your mum said as she hugged you back. She leaned closed to you and whispered "So which one do you have a crush on? Is it that Yongguk boy?" She asked.

"MUUUMM~" you whined and playfully pushed her away, she winked at you and laughed.

" OKAY EVERYONE. DOWNSTAIRS, I'M DRIVING YOU ALL TO SCHOOL" she yelled out.

"YAYYY, Lets go ______ noona!!!~" Zelo says as he grabs onto your arm and pulls you out of the room. You giggled as you try to keep up with the tall and hyper boy. 

"Let's go Jin Ne" Himchan winks at her as he put his arm around her shoulders. Jin Ne elbowed him in the stomach and moved away from him. 

"Next time you do that, I'll hit you where the sun don't shine!" She says and storms out of the room. 

Your mum just laughs, seeing the different relationships You and Jin Ne have with some of the boys 

"I'll be careful hyung" youngjae laughed as he made his way out. Himchan just groans in pain as he slowly makes his way out of the room. 

 


 

Hello everyone!!~ 

So so so so so so so sorry for the late update

I just wasn't really in the mood lately 

and I had writers block... haha

So, __________ 's mum is introduced!

she doesn't seem to mind having the boys around!

how do you like her? and how do you like the story so far?

sorry for mistakes, its 1am. I'll edit it later. 

And yes I spell "MOM" as "MUM" 

I'm Australian, what you suspect? XD

so. Hope you enjoyed!

Love you all <3

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBCRIBE~