11

A Matoki Love

 

Himchan slowly opened the door and made his way into the room. The room was still really dark, a little of light came off from the closed curtain. Himchan slowly made his way forward, trying to see what’s in front of him, as his eyes slowly adjust to the low lighting he then sees a small lump on the bed. Letting out a small sigh he quickens his pace to the bed and sees’s Jin Ne sleeping peacefully on the bed, just as Himchan leaned over to wake her, Jin Ne started to mumble in her sleep.

“Jeongmin oppa~” Jin Ne sang softly as she pulled the covers up higher to her face. The hell is a Jeongmin?  Himchan thought. Confused, he then thought that Jeongmin is a name.  Didn’t ______ say that if you’re close with an older guy you call them oppa?  Himchan wondered.  He didn’t know why but he didn’t like the idea that Jin Ne said another guy’s name in front of him, even worse when she’s sleeping. Himchan then bent over and softly poked her.

“Wake up” He said rudely as he kept poking her arm. Jin Ne stirred in her sleep as she mumbled some gibberish. “WAKE UP!” Himchan said aging poking her more rapidly than before. Jin Ne turned herself as she now faces Himchan’s face. Himchan froze for a second, thinking that she was awake and pissed off with him. But let a small sigh to see that she was still sleeping. Himchan stared at her sleeping state for a while and thought to himself She doesn’t look as evil when she’s sleeping.  Himchan was about to get up to go get _____ to wake Jin Ne when something grabbed his arm, pulling him back down in front of the bed.  What the?

“Jeongmin~ Where you going?” Jin Ne mumbled in her sleep again as she gave a small smile

“I am not Jeongmin! I AM THE AMAZING KIM HIMCHAN!” He yelled with pride.  Jin Ne mumbled some more when suddenly Himchan flew down onto the bed.  Oh my god, what the hell happened!  As Himchan tried to get up, he noticed that Jin Ne’s arm was around him. Jin Ne has pulled Himchan onto the bed with her and trapped him in a hug.

“Jeongmin~” Jin Ne giggled as she tightened the hug on Himchan.

“S-someone save me” Himchan said softly as he had trouble breathing.  Himchan couldn’t get out with Jin Ne’s death grip. “If she wakes up she’s going to kill me” He whispered to himself. After a while of struggling to get out he gave up. He had to admit, he did like the feeling of lying next to Jin Ne. She was warm and she looked really peaceful.  Woah woah woah. Hope up. What the hell am I thinking?  Himchan then heard Jin Ne mumble some more, if turned to look at her as her eyes slowly fluttered open. Himchan widen his eyes in horror. Jin Ne gasped out loud and pushed Himchan off the bed.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING ON MY BED” Jin Ne screamed as she quickly stood up on the bed.

“Owww” Himchan said as he rubbed his back in pain

“YAH, ANSWER ME!” Jin Ne said as she threw a pillow at his face

“YOU PULLED ME DOWN AND PUT ME INTO A DEATH HUG” Himchan yelled back

“I DID NOT, YOU CAME IN HERE AND TRIED TO DO SOMETHING DIDN’T YOU” SHE YELLED

“_________ TOLD ME TO COME IN HERE TO WAKE YOU, BUT YOU WERE TOO BUSY DREAMING ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS JEONGMIN TO HEAR ME” Himchan yelled back even more. Jin Ne’s ace flushed red at the mention of Jeongmin.

“HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?”

“Well you were saying his name 10000 times in your sleep” Himchan said softly as he got up “Now come on, ________ and everyone is waiting downstairs for you, food is ready” He said as he walked out of the door. Jin Ne stood there confused as why Himchan ended the fight like that, before they would fight forever. Jin Ne then jumped off the bed and made her way downstairs.

Himchan walked back into the kitchen and all eyes were on him as soon as he entered.

“So, it went well?” Yongguk smirked

“Shut up” Himchan glared back at him as he took his seat next to Youngjae.

“We heard a thud. Are you okay?” ____ asked.

“Jin Ne pushed me off the bed”

“Wait, why were you on the bed?” Daehyun suddenly asked.

“BECAUSE HE TRIED TO ME!” Jin Ne said as she walked into the kitchen. Everyone then turned to look at Himchan.

“I didn’t! I went to go wake her up and she pulled me onto the bed and gave a death hug” Himchan explained.

“LIES” Jin Ne yelled.

“Well… You do do that Jin Ne” You said softly

“What?” Jin Ne said as she turned to look at you with wide eyes.

“You do that to me a lot of times, I wake up earlier then you and try to wake you up but then you pulled me down and hug me and I can’t get out so I had no choice but to sleep in so that’s why we wake up at the same time” You explained to her

“So Himchan hyung is innocent!? “ Zelo asked happily

“Yah, I was always innocent!” Himchan said

“I guess he is” You said with a small smile

“I DON’T CARE, I STILL DON’T TRUST HIM!” Jin Ne yelled.  You gave a small sigh as you placed a plate of pancakes in front of Jin Ne.

“Okay, you guys can eat now” You said

“YAY!” Daehyun said happily as he started eating.

“OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO NICE NOONA!” Zelo said with his mouth full

“Thank you Zelo”

“This liquid on top of these things you call ‘pancakes’ is really sweet” Youngjae said

“It’s called maple syrup, it’s really good with pancakes” You said as you ate happily

“I don’t think they deserve to have your nice cooking _____” Jin Ne said

“Isn’t that a bit harsh?” You giggled

“No, I want it all to myself”

“BUT JIN NE NOONA, WE WANT ______’S COOKING TOO!” Zelo yelled out

“Huh? Noona?” Jin Ne asked as she looked at you

“Oh, I thought them about the whole “Noona and Oppa” Thing” You explained

“Oh I see” Jin Ne nodded

“You not calling any of them oppas?”

“Nope”  

“Cool”

“Wait, so how old are you two?” Jin Ne asked as she pointed at Jongup and Zelo. “Zelo and…… Sorry I forgot your name”. Jongup gasped, he felt hurt that Jin Ne forgot his name.

“You don’t remember my name?” Jongup asked sadly

“I’m sorry, I just met you guys and it’s hard to remember all the names at once” Jin Ne said, She felt really bad for forgetting his name, plus he looked like he was on the urge of crying.

“I’ll forgive you for now noona”  Jongup said. “And it’s Jongup”

“Jongup, I promise I will remember it!” Jin Ne said happily

“Yay!, And Jonguppie is 17!” Jongup said with a big smile.

“Zelo is 1” Zelo yelled.

“What?” Jin Ne asked confused. Yongguk then explained the whole thing again of how Zelo was a robot that he made, that he is a deadly weapon that was meant for evil. “But his so cute! How can he be evil?” Jin Ne said.

“Well, the look I wanted didn’t turn out how I wanted it too, next thing I knew he looked like an adorable boy, he was just so happy and cute that I didn’t have the heart to make him an evil machine, so I reprogramed him so he could be normal as possible, but he still has a little of evil in him.” Yongguk said as he petted Zelo’s curly locks.

“HYUNG~” Zelo giggled

“Oh I see”

“Well, you could say that Zelo is about 16? Considering that his the youngest an all and we can’t really going around and say that his one as people will think that he is crazy and all” Youngjae said.

“Youngjae, you talk in a really smart matter” You say as you look at him

“Well he is the brain of the group” Daehyun said with a smile

“Oh. That’s cool” You said as you smiled. Youngjae looked at you smiling and couldn't help but smile back also. You bushed a little as you continued eating.  


 

Hello everyone!~ 

Sorry for taking so long

I was also working on my other fic 

if you haven't read it yet its called 

Detective Jung Daaehyun, so check it out ^^

I hope you liked this chapter, I found it really boring :c 

I'm sorry :c 

oh, the font might be different because this time I wrote it on word!

I got it back again! <3 

so thank you and hope you enjoy! 

Love you all!  <3 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! <3