20

A Matoki Love

Your mum doesn't finish from work later in the day so you and the boys had to walk home. It wasn't a long walk, about 10 minutes depending on how fast you walked. Jin Ne went home because shes been at your house for awhile now, she says she will still come and visit and help out with the boys. You and the boys were walking in a line next to each other. Since it was their first time walking around they took their time to look as their surroundings 

"Noona, when is Jin Ne coming back?" Jongup asked, he was walking next to you with Youngjae next to him then Daehyun. 

"Don't worry, she'll be back soon" You smiled at him

"Did she leave because she doesn't like us?" Jongup said with a small pout.

"No! thats not true, she has to go home Jongup, she has a family at home too" you explained. Jongup just nodded and just remained staring ahead.

Next to Jongup was Youngjae who was walking next to Daehyun, usually they would be talking and laughing about nothing but right now was a silence and it was a silence that Youngjae did not like.
 
"Daehyun" Youngjae said softly as he tugged on Daehyun's sleeve. Daehyun didn't say anything but gave Youngjae a quick glare. Youngjae pouted softly and continued to talk "I'm sorry for what I said....You know that you're my best friend right...I wouldn't do anything to hurt you Dae.." He trailed off. 

"Well, you did hurt me" Daehyun sharply replied to Jae. Youngjae looked down sadly from what Daehyun has said. Sure, they have their fights but it has always been playful, this was the first time when one of them has actually be mad at each other and he didn't like it. 

"What can I do for you to forgive me?" Youngjae whispered.

"Nothing you can say or do will make me forgive you" He bultly replied as he started to walk ahead of everyone else. Youngjae seriously felt like crying right at this moment. He always had Daehyun by his side and to know they won't for awhile is just....sad..

You were talking to Himchan and Yongguk when in the corner of your eye you saw someone walk ahead. "Ah, Daehyun, Where you going?" You asked. He stopped and turned his head to you. 

"I'm still walking with you guys, just tell me when we need to turn or something" He said as he just went back to walking ahead. You was wondering what was going on and saw that Youngjae was looking down while walking. You walked pasted Jongup and stood next to Youngjae.

"He'll forgive you" you said as you wrapped your arm around Youngjae's shoulder "Just give him some time" 

"Are you sure he will?" 

"Yeah, its like Jin Ne and I. We have always been together and like to joke around but there was one time we had a huge fight, we didn't talk to each other for a week and hell it was hard, we were so used to having each other by oursides it was painful. In the end Jin Ne came and said sorry, which was a surprise. She said that it was because she couldn't deal with being away from me" You told him about your story with a small smile.

" I hope Daehyun forgives me soon" Youngjae said as he looked up and stared at Daehyun who was still walking ahead.

After a few more minutes you guys arrived home. All of you were tried and hungry, you went to the kitchen to make a quick snack for everyone. You made some sandwiches and placed them on the place and called everyone to eat.

"We're just going to eat alittle so when my mum comes home we can have dinner together" You explained. The boys just nodded and started to eat. As you were onto your 2nd piece your doorbell rang. 

"Can i get it noona?!" Zelo asked as he stood up. 

"Sure, call out to me if u need something" Zelo just nodded and skipped to the door. the door was in view from the kitchen as when u walk in your in the living room and to the right was a kitchen, so it was an open room. You saw Zelo open the door and a big smile was on his face.

"NOONA!!!~" you head him yell, quickly u got up and walked over. And what you saw made you laugh. Zelo had Jin Ne in a big bear hug, Jin Ne looked confused and scared and was calling for help.

"Zelo!...I can't...breathe" Jin Ne said softly. 

"Sorry!" he said as he let go of the hug "Just glad to see u" Zelo said with a goofy smile. All the others came to the door to see what was going on and the moment Jongup say Jin Ne he ran and gave her a bear hug too. 

"JIN NE NOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNAAAA~" he yelled loudly

"Whats with all the hugs? really i've been gone for like an hour" Jin Ne said as she was again crushed in a hug. Jin Ne wasn't really a person that liked to do skinship so it was pretty awkward for her.

"I thought u didn't like you didn't like us anymore so you left" Jongup said. but didn't let go of the hug. Himchan who was watching didn't like what was going on one bit. Jongup was hugging Jin Ne and plus he woundn't let go and Jin Ne looked so uncomfortable. 

"Yah yah, okay let go" He said as he marched up to Jin Ne and jongup and pulled Jongup off. 

"Nuuuuuuuuuu~" He whined as he continued to hold onto Jin Ne. Jin Ne yet up an eppp as Jongup helded onto her tigher.

"YAH YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HER" Himchan yelled as he tried harder to pull Jongup off

"I'll rather let her die in my hands then letting you have her!" 
"What?" Himchan said as his cheeks went pink "I don't want her! just get off!!" 

everyone was laughing at the two who were yelling at each other as Jin Ne was getting squished by a bear hug. Everyone was so focused in what wass going on that they didn't know someone was missing..

"So how are things going?" Said a voice that came from a screen infront of him 

"Going good, We got some humans to trust us and let us stay with them. silly of them"

"Stupid creatures, so when are you going to do the attack?

"The humans have our ship under patrol but we will try our best to get it back and once we do, we shall destroy this place"

"Good. Oh and Yonguk" She said in a serious voice as she came closer to the screen giving him a stern look "Don't you fail me" 

"I won't" He says. the screen then goes black and yongguk quickly closes the screen and hides it in one of his bag, once the bag was hidden he quickly making his way back outside before someone notices that he was gone. 


Sorry for the late update. 

I wrote it and forgot it was on "hide" 

was wondering why i didn't get any comments

thought you guys hated this fic :c

anyways. things will start to get interesting, so please stay tune

oh quick rant

B.A.P In Australia on May 10

BEAUTIFUL

wanted to cry, so close yet so far

even tho i got hurt and some fans were so rude :L

Some people actually started yelling EXO when B.A.P were talking

That was so rude, omg why. 

They were so beautiful in person!!~ 

OMG YOUNGJAE, CAN I NOT. 

HOW CAN U BE THAT BEAUTIFUL 

EVERYONE ELSE THE MATTER OF FACT

i can't believe i saw my bias group live ;A; 

best day ever.

Anyho 

Don't gorget to COMMENT and SUBCRIBE!!~ 

love you all <3