16

A Matoki Love

A loud and annoying ringging was heard as it filled the room. You groaned in annoince and rolled over on the bed, reaching to the bedside table looking for the source of the noise. Your  hand then landed on something rectangular and you picked it up and looked at the screen. '7:00 am' The time read as it continued to buzz. You turned off the alarm and just laid in your bed, staying at the ceiling. After a few minutes you finally got up and made your way to the bathroom and started doing your business. 

After a nice shower you exited the room and decided to go and see if the boys were awake. Walking down the hall you reached their door, you knocked on the door and called out to them. 

"Guys, are you awake?" you said in a semi loud voice. You heard no reply and sighed "I'm coming in" you stated and opened the door. And to your surprise, the boys were still sound asleep. Lying messily on the bed/floor, You slowly walked in and just shock your head. Himchan and Jongup was on the bed, Himchan taking up most of the space and Jongup who had half of his body on the bed and half on the floor. How the hell dose he sleep like that? Daehyun,Zelo and Yongguk were on the floor. They were practically lying on top of reach other, leg over stomach, head over legs, arm in face. As you looked at the boys you suddenly noticed that Youngjae wasn't to be seen. Where could he be?  You asked yourself. You made your way to the other side of the boys that were on the ground and started to look around. There wasn't really a place where you could hide, not even if you were a full grown alien. 

As you were going to walk to the other side you noticed something sticking out from under Daehyun, who was on the bottom of the pile. You kneed down to see what it was. As you got closer you saw it was an ear that was sticking out. You poked it to make sure and it twitched. Gasping outloud, realsing who it was. You quickly tried to push Daehyun away but he woundn't budge. You pushed and pulled and after a few times, he completely rolled over to the other side. Looking down to the floor you see Youngjae, who was in his matoki form. Lying lifeless on the ground. 

"Youngjae!" You called out as the carefully tried to pick him up, his head flopping back as you picked him up straight.. You pulled yougjae into a hug, your arms holding him close to you. "Youngjae are you alright?" You whispered to him, hoping that he would reply in anyway.  How did this happen? Was Youngjae like this all night? You then heard someone waking up, You looked up to see that Daehyun started to wake, groaning as he sat up and yawned. 

"Oh hey _____" He said with his eyes half opened. "What are you doing here?" He asked. Without replying you got up and started to kick Daehyun. "YAHH!! HEY OWWWW WHAT THE HEL-" He yelled as you continued to kick him on his sides. 

"You killed Youngjae!" You kept on screaming as you kicked Daehyun, The others started to wake up by you screaming and looked around in confusion. 

"______! What are you doing?" Yongguk, who was sitting closest to Daehyun, yelled out. 

"He killed Youngjae!" You yelled at him. 

"What you mean he 'killed' Youngjae?" He asked. 

"I CAME IN HERE TO WAKE YOU GUYS UP AND THEN I NOTICED THAT YOUNGJAE WAS MISSING, THEN I FOUND HIM BEING SQUISHED BY DAEHYUNS FAT AND NOW HIS NOT MOVING!" You yelled as you held Youngjae out for all to see. Youngjae's head once again flopping back. 

"Hey! I don't have a fat as-" Daehyun started to say as he was cut off. 

"HYUNG!!~" The maknae yelled out and made his way closer to Youngjae. "Nooo Hyung, Don't die!!" Zelo said with teary eyes. 

"It's okay Zelo" Yongguk said as he tried to comfort the youngest. Zelo slowly started to get more tears in his eyes. Everyone looked in sadness, no one saying a word. 

"Even tho he was always annoying talking about his technology, he was always helpful to us. Thinking of plans in times of needs, fixing the ship when ever it played up and we never even thanked him once" Yongguk said in a soft voice. 

"NO NO NO NO!" Daehyun said as he shock his head "You can't be dead!!" He yelled as he grabbed Youngjae's Matoki "WE ARE DAEJAE. WE CAN''T BE DAEJAE WITH OUT THE JAE!" Daehyun yelled out as he shock the Matoki. 

"What are you guys doing?" A voice was heard from the door. Everyone reconized the voice and quickly looked to where the voice came from. There stood Youngjae who was wearing the school uniform and a wet town over his head. He looked at the scene with a confused face. Before he could say another word, Zelo and Daehyun ran to Youngjae and fell to the floor, saying things like "I thought you were dead!" and "WE ARE STILL DAEJAE!" 

"Can someone please tell me whats going on!" Youngjae yelled out as he tried to push the two boys off of him. you stared in confusion at what was happening. You were certain that the Matoki was Youngjae. Then what was the thing you were holding? Youngjae finally freed himself from the two but they still clinged onto him as he walked. 

You explained to him that you went to go wake everyone one up and noticed that he was gone and then saw something underneath Daehyun and when you when to go look it was him in his matoki and he wasn't moving and everyone thought that he had died. 

"So you thought that thing was me?" He raised his eyebrow as he pointed at the thing in your hands.

"YEAH" You said. Youngjae laughed softly at your reply. "Then what is it then!!" you yelled out. You were actually pretty worried about Youngjae and he just comes and acts like its completely normal but even tho you were glad that he was okay 

"It's nothing really, A prototype maybe. Its something I use whenever I want to add new things to my matoki so I use the prototype to see how it looks and make sure its okay" He explained. 

"Then why was it here?" You asked. 

"I couldn't sleep last night so I took it out. And plus how can I die? The matoki protects us remember? HAHA Tho anything could die with Daehyun's fat " He laughed 

"HEY!" Daehyun yelled. The two started to argue once again, You and everyone else just stood there in the room watching the two boys yelling at each other. "You know what? who cares about Daejae I can just be DAE!" 

"That means you're a loner then!! HAHA I never liked being DAEJAE anyways!" Youngjae yelled back. 

"What?" Daehyun said in a sad tone "You never liked being Daejae?" He sounded like he was about to cry right after he said that. 

"Oh Dae" Youngjae said, trying to comfort Daehyun but Daehyun just ignored him and walked to the other side of the room. Youngjae sighed softly and looked down to the floor than made his way slowly out of the room.There was an awkward slience in the room, no one making a sound, Until your mother called out from downstairs. 

"____________, BOYS!!~ QUICKLY GET READY OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" she yelled out. 

Everyone then went to go and get ready and do their own thing, leaving you standing in the middle of the room by yourself


 

Yes theres an update.

I actually typed out half of it and hid the chapter 

then forgot about it till now

I'm sorry, and I'm sorry, this was suppose to be a chapter where they go to school

I promise It will happen the next chapter.

so enjoy!!~

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBCRIBE!!~ <3

Love you all!~