19

A Matoki Love

Jin Ne was busying playing the piano with her group of friends. they haven't picked a song yet so they were playing songs to see which sounded the best. Jin Ne has been playing the piano since she was very young and takes piano classes regularly. As she smiled at spoke to her friend she noticed something strange and turned to look. 

It was Himchan, unmoved from the spot he was sitting at and staring at Jin Ne the whole time. He was amazed at how amazing Jin Ne could play they big box thing with white and black buttons. He didn't care about thinking on what to do for the final exam he just sat there and watched as Jin Ne played. He didn't really know why but he just liked too. Jin Ne, feeling awkward at how Himchan, even now was still staring at her. She turned around slowly and was about to talk to her friends again when the teacher called out 

"Okay class, there is about 1 minute left before the bell goes so you can all pack up, remember please make sure you have a song picked before our next class okay?" Everyone nodded and said yes and got up and started to pack their things up, getting ready to leave the classroom, Himchan quickly putting his freshly, untouched book into his bag and stood up. the bell rang as he was making this way to the door and the students quickly left the room. Himchan didn't wait for Jin Ne because he didn't want to bother her anymore and plus she was with her friends. Himchan was only a few steps out of the class when he heard his name being called out. 

"Himchan! Where are you going?"  He turned to see that Jin Ne was on the other side of where he was walking too and he looked at her confused. She sighed and grabbed his arm "I'm suppose to take care of you remember? I can't afford you going on your own and getting lost can we?" She said as she dragged Himchan along the right way to his next class. Himchan just smiled as he was being dragged along, Jin Ne didn't seem to say it in a nice way but he knew that she cared and that really made him happy. 


As you were making your way to your next class you quickly had to stop at your locker, as you were filling it you couldn't help but wonder if the boys were okay. Sure you dropped them off to the first class but what about the ones after? you were worried about them, sure someone could help them too but you just didn't like that. As you closed your locker you heard a voice. 

"NOOOOOONNNNAAAA~" It sang as you were suddenly in a hug. All you could see was a tuff of pink hair and you smiled softly. 

"Hi Zelo" You said as you broke the hug, he smiled at you widely and you pet his head,making his fluffy hair bounce up and down. You noticed that all the boys were gathered behind him and they smiled and waved. "Oh, what are you guys doing? how did you get together?" You asked. You were clueless to as how the boys all grouped up. You wound understand if it were two of them but this is a really big school. 

"I got them all together" You heard Jin Ne as she appeared from behind them. She said as she went to go stand next to you. 

"Why?" You asked. 

"Um... because its lunch right now?" Jin Ne said as you looked at you strangely 

"No it isn't, we have class right now" You said, you were sure that it was time for you to have Chemistry right now. 

"You were spacing out again, you do this to much" she said as she lighting whacked you on the head.  "Look, everyone is walking to the cafeteria right now" She pointed. You looked around to see that it was true, everyone was making their way towards the cafeteria.

"How did I suddenly skip 3 classes" You mumble to yourself.

"I don't know but lets go and eat! I'm starving"  Jin Ne said as she started to walk away. You and the boys followed from behind. Zelo came next to you and held onto your arm as always. You smiled and asked how his day was. 

As you found a table with everyone, Jin Ne went to go get the food, she offered for now that she will get the food for everything and because the boys didn't know how to just yet and didn't know what to get, she offered to get it. 

"So how was class?" you asked all of them. 

"Its...different" Yongguk said. He was leaning back on the chair and sighed " I didn't know it was going to be this long" 

"Yeah. I'm kind of tried as well" Daehyun said, 

"I'm sorry, but hey, theres one more class left okay? then we can go home! I promise, You'll get used to it" You said as you smiled at them. They all smiled at your words. 

"I'll try my best for noona!" Zelo yelled. 

Jin Ne then came with a tray that had multiple plates on it and she stood at the end of the table. 

"Okay, so I got what i could get but because I don't know what you guys like its going to be a tad hard, so I got a plate each for you so you guys only have this one. you can share or whatever" she said as she placed different kind of foods in front of each of the boys.  All of them were staring at it as they didn't really know what it was. But you noticed one thing. 

"Jin Ne, Why did you get only desserts?" you asked.

"Hey, its was the cheapest, you seriously think ill buy meals for 8 people?"  She complained and sat down. giving you you're plate and setting hers in front of her. 

"But you got us a meal" You said. 

"It's because you're my best friend and I'm hungry" she said as she started to eat.  You looked down at your plate and noticed that she got you some pasta. One of the foods you like the most. You looked at the boys and saw that some of them were eating while some were still staring at it. 

"Noona..." You heard a soft voice and turned to him 

"Yes Jongup?" You asked 

"Why is this... moving" He asked. He was looking at his food with a really scared expression and you looked to see what he has. Sitting on his plate was a large upside down green jelly, which happened to be jiggling. 

"It does that. Its just moving because everyone is making the table move. Its fine. see" You said as you poked it. Making it jiggle more vigorously. Jongup let out a loud squeal as he started to shake some more and hid his face into Youngjae's arm.  You gave an awkward smile as you saw the younger getting scared of jelly. Youngjae petting the boys head and saying thats it okay. You looked at the others and saw them eat their food slowly. You turned to Daehyun to seemed to eat his food in the speed of light as his plate was almost empty.  "Enjoying your food Daehyun?" You asked. He looked up at you with his mouth full of food and nodded

"I dofft know whhaft thiffs is but ish like it" He said with his mouth full. You just stared at him after he spoke.

"Its Cheesecake. Its a sweet dessert and comes in many flavours" you explained to him. 

"Can you buy this for me everyday!" He said "Even at home!" 

"Um...Chessecake is pretty expensive, I'm not sure if I can get it everyday..." You trailed off. Seeing how Daehyun looked at you with big eyes and pouty lips. you gave a sigh and nodded "Okay, I'll try alright"  He gave a big cheesy smile and thanked you. You started to eat your pasta and smiled at how nice it tasted. Non of the boys complained about their food. except Jongup who was still scared of the green jelly. Tho dessert isn't a mean and you would have to feed them when they got home. 

"NOONA!" You head suddenly, You looked up quickly to see Zelo leaning across the table

"What?" 

"YOU HAVE CHEERY TOMATOS IN YOUR FOOD!!!"  you looked down and indead saw that there were a few cherry tomatoes in your pasta. You really liked them so you would always add them into your pasta or salads. Before you could say anything Zelo quickly started to pick away your cherry tomatos and stuffed them in his mouth. You sighed and give him your whole plate. Which he smiled greatly at you as he started to even eat your food. So you took the pudding that was in front of in and ate that instead. Looks like you had to feed yourself when you got home too. 


Anyone still remember this fic?

Anyone still like it?

Sorry for the long update

I just do this when I can and have modivation for. 

So. I Hope you enjoyed!!~ 

Please mind all the mistakes!!~ 

So please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!~ 

Love you all! <3