9

A Matoki Love

Himchan woke up the next morning, the bright morning light shining in his face as he slowly opened his eyes. He was the only one awake as the boys were still asleep. He turned his head to see Yongguk dead on the bed, taking up all the space. Wheres Youngjae? He asked himself, He remembered that he also slept on the bed with him and Yongguk. He looked to the floor to where the others were. There he was, sleeping on the floor next to Daehyun, Daehyun with his arms around Youngjae. They are so dating.

Himchan slowly got up from bed, trying his best not to wake up the others and tip toed his way out of the room. He opened the door and it made aloud creek noise. Himchan stops and slowly turned around to see if it woke the others, still asleep Himchan slipped out of the door quickly and closed it. HE gave a a small sigh in relief. He looked around the halls to see that it was dark and empty. The girls are not up yet?  he thinks to himself as he walks down the hall on the way to the bathroom.On the way to the bathroom Himchan stops as he sees a door slowly open in front of him. Jin Ne slowly walks out of the door, eyes half closed, hair messy. Himchan looks at Jin Ne in both surprise and shock as she walked out. Jin Ne. Not knowing Himchan was their continued to stretch and rub her eyes.As Himchan watches Jin Ne, he feels his cheeks heat up at the sight, Jin Ne looked really cute like that, rubbing her eyes as mumbles softly about it being so bright, looking at the girl in bright pink PJs he smiles softly. Himchan then widens his eyes, finally releasing what he just thought. Hell to the no did I just call her cute He then slaps himself hard across the face, trying to stop the redness appearing on his cheeks.  Go away! what are you!.

Jin Ne, hearing the slap Himchan did to himself suddenly screams.

"AH,HOW LONG WERE YOU THERE!" Jin Ne yelled out in shock.

"Oh...I was here for awhile" Himchan replied softly. Why was he here?! Did I do all those stuff with him watching! AH JIN NE YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!. She yells to herself.

"What were you doing in front of ______'s room?" Jin Ne asked.

"I was just making my way to the bathroom"

"LIES! YOU WERE TRYING TO SNEAK IN!" Jin Ne yelled at Himchan.

"WHAT?! NO" Himchan yelled back 

"YOU WERE WERE'T YOU!"

"I WAS NOT!"

"I KNEW IT, THAT YOU WERE GOING TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS"

"Aish, keep your voice down, you'll wake the others" Himchan said as he tried his hardest to calm down Jin Ne.

"I'm watching you" Jin Ne said as she death stared him as she went back to her room.

"Yep, not cute, still the evil girl" Himchan mumbles softy as he makes his way to the bathroom.


Jin Ne walked back into the room with an angry face as he mumbled to her self/ "What a freak, I knew he couldn't be trusted"

From hearing all the screaming outside you woke up and sat up.

"What's wrong?" You asked as the yawned and looked a Jin Ne

"That freak Chan tried to sneak into your room" Jin Ne explained as she sat down the the bed next to you

"Did you see him do it?" you asked.

"No,But when I walked out of the room he was just standing there"

"Maybe he was on his way to the bath room?" You say

"That's what he said but I don't believe him"

"Jin Ne.." you say softly

"You can't let you're guard down, we don't even know them that well. THEY COULD BE CRAZY KILLERS" Jin Ne said as she waved her arms in the air

"Haha" You started to laugh softly at her actions. "Lets get up and wash" You say as you get up from the bed

"Okay" Jin Ne said, "You go first"

"Neh" You make your way to the door and opened it and step out. Just as you steped out the door opened and you see Zelo walking out slowly with crazy bed hair he yawned. "Good Morning Zelo" You say to him. He turns to you in confusion and smiles softly.

"Oh.. Good Morning" Zelo said "I woke up and forgot where I was" He laughs softly.

"Haha, yeah that happens" You say as laugh along with him.

"Oh, wheres the bathroom again?" Zelo asks

"Oh, I was going to go in first, Do you mind waiting?" You ask

"SURE!" He said happily and made his way back into his room. You smile softly as you walked to the bathroom, just as you were about to open the door the door swung open and Himchan jumped back.

"OH, _____ you scared me, sorry" He said as he stood at the door.You smiled at him and nodded your head.

"Good Morning"

"Ah. Good Morning ____" He said with a big smile and moved out of the bathroom so you could enter.

"Himchan" You said just as he was about to walk away

"Yes?"

"Were you really trying to sneak into my room?" You said with a sly smlie. Himchan's face turned into a panic as he heard what you said.

"N-NO! I SWEAR I WASN'T I DI-" He rambled on and you laughed out loud. He stop when he heard you laughing.

"I believe you" You said in between laughs and you turned around and closed the bathroom door.

" I SWEAR I DIDN'T" Himchan yelled at the door. He couldn't have you thinking that he was a creep that tried to get into your room. He ruffled his hair as he went back to his room to wake up the others.


I'm back!

missed me? no? okay :c

Sorry For the late update, I said i was going to update but never did it

plus I haven't been on my laptop for a few days

so here it is!

sorry for the mistakes xD

I want to share something with you guys

a present for being late?

I'm in love with this picture, It kills my feels so much

I can't stop looking at it. *__*

My feels to this. omg,

like seriously

no ship but omg HAHA XD

Don't forget to Comment and Subcribe!

Love you all!~ <3