Love is painful; a fact!!

REGRET

 

 

Sungmin could see the stained of tears in Kyuhyun’s cheeks. That boy has been crying. His red eyes, his sad face explains it all. Sungmin could tell it’s all has something to do with Heechul hyung and from the way Kyuhyun behaves, its clearly Kyuhyun’s fault and from the way Heechul behaves, its clear that it has something to do with Hankyung hyung. There are only a few of thing that could upset Heechul hyung and one of it is Hankyung hyung; beside his face of course. But from the way Heechul hyung behaves, Sungmin know its related with Hankyung. He recognizes the sad looking face. He saw it when Hankyung left and for month he and the rest of Super Junior members could saw that sad face. Its really heart breaking to see the almighty Heechul vulnerable like that. And one thing that Sungmin noticed was Kyuhyun sad face too. All of them were sad but he know that Kyuhyun is the most affected by what happened to Heechul hyung and on that time, he realised one thing too and that is Kyuhyun is in love with Heechul and he still do.

“What happened?” Sungmin tries to find the answer.

Kyuhyun just keep quiet and lay at his bed; ignoring Sungmin. He doesn’t want Sungmin to bother him as he is already bothered enough with what happened.

“You aren’t going to tell me?”

“Kyuhyun-ah…”

“Could you stop bothering me?” Kyuhyun sound pissed.

“Is it related to Heechul hyung”

Kyuhyun get up when he heard Heechul’s name.

“Could you just shut up and leave me alone!!”

Sungmin just stay calm. This is really not the usual Kyuhyun. When Kyuhyun upset, he like to stay alone and cry bit not once he ever raise his voice like now. THIS is maybe a BIG PROBLEM….

“Kyu… “

“Hyung..please..I don’t want to make you angry..I’m..I’m not in the right mind right now or even has the mood to talk. Could you just leave me alone…please…” Kyuhyun beg.

“I cannot… “

“I cannot leave you alone. Its really painful to see you and hyung sad like that.”

….

Sungmin continue when Kyuhyun just keep quiet.

“I know you love Heechul hyung..”

“I know you love Heechul hyung..” My eyes wide open when I heard Sungmin said the words. How he knows? Are the others members know too? How about Heechul hyung? Does he knows? Big trouble!! He is in big trouble.

“I am not sure if others know but one thing for sure, I’ll never tell anyone and not in future too.”

“..H-how y-you know?” Kyuhyun stammered.

“Maybe I just know you better…we share room right? So I intend to notice things more”

Did he makes it so obvious that Sungmin could noticed it. He thought he already hide his love deeply so that no one can notices it.

“Its not obvious though..” Sungmin continues as he senses Kyuhyun’s fear that he had been found out.

“When Hankyung left, everyone were worried, were sad but you seems more infected by it. Not because of Hankyung departure though but because of what happened to Heechul hyung….’

Sungmin continues when he saw Kyuhyun just keep quiet.

“At first I just thought maybe you just feel the same like us… but when I noticed that you never slept until heechul hyung came home and sleep, I just realised. The way you always smile when he smile or when you sad when he is sad, makes me sure that you really loves him.”

“I..I..”

“Its okay Kyu..its ok to love hyung. I also want hyung to be happy and I know you can makes him smile again” Sungmin hugs Kyuhyun.

Kyuhun breaks into tears when Sungmin hugs him.

“I’ve done something terrible Minnie… I want to make him happy, want to make him smile but..but..I just brings tears to him…I make him cried Minnie.. I reopened the wound that not even heal yet…its all because of my stupid jealousy!!” Kyuhyun almost shout out.

Sungmin waits until Kyuhyun calm down.

“When Heechul hyung watched our dance practise, I am really happy. I want to look cool in front him but then, I saw his sad face. He must be thinking of Hankyung again. That time I don’t feel jealous, that time when he said he is going home, I just want to be with him and makes sure he doesn’t do something stupid. I am really happy when he asked me to drink soju together but I cannot help myself from thinking that he likes to drink with Hankyung only or the fact that he doesn’t know that I don’t like soju. But that thought disappear when he asked me to drink wine. But..but..seeing all his cute act when he drunk, make me jealous.. why I’ve never get the chance to see his cute side too? And then..he talk about Hankyung!! He compared me with Hankyung and suddenly that words came out!! I don’t know what happened but..once I said I, I regretted it so much that I wish I could just die… I’ve never want to him so heartbroken again..but now..I’m the reason of his tears….”

Sungmin hears carefully of what happened. He understands Kyuhyun and at the same time he also understands Heechul hyung. He too would be so sad if he hears that words. Heechul hyung is trying to find the answer of Hankyung departure. He overheard their conversation. He doesn’t intend to do so. That time he just wants to make sure that Heechul hyung is alright.

“I don’t know if I can ease your guilty heart but one thing that I know is… love doesn’t mean you need to forget. Its ok for Heechul to remember Hankyung as they once was a lover. Asking him to forget everything is like denying that they once were a couple. Heechul hyung need to realise that and you also need to realise that too. If you keep jealous over something like that, if later you and Heechul hyung is in relationship, its not going to last long. You need to accept that Hankyung was once part of Heechul hyung and in the future also he still will be part of him as a memory. You need to accept it. Sooner or later, Heechul hyung will move on which I think he already did, he just need to realise it.”

“And for you..until when you want to stop staring and gazing. He is not a star that you cannot reach. With your love towards him, I’m sure he will fall in love with you…”

“What do you mean?”

Sungmin smiles..

“Your love is pure… its so bright and pure that even an angel will fall in love with you… Sincerity will win…”

“I-I’m afraid”

“For what?”

“I’m afraid that I will lose the change to be beside him if he knows that I love him… I..I ..can accept the fact that we will be friends forever than the fact of not seeing him, be beside him”

“Pabo… since when the confidence Kyu gone to?’

“Since I fall in love with Heechul hyung?”

“Pabo..pabo Kyu. Its better to try than regret everything later.”

“I’m just afraid Minnie… What if he rejects me?”

“At least you have try. I would try…”

“You love hyung too?”

“No..thats not what I mean. I mean, if I am in your place, I will confess and try my best, so that later I will not regret anything.”

….

“I know it will be painful if he rejects you but love is painful, hurt. You cannot be in love without being in pain…without getting hurt… that is the price for happiness…”

“I-I..”

“its ok…I’m not asking you to confess your feeling right away but remember Kyu; do not wait for too long…”


“You get what I mean right?”

“Thanks.. for..for everything..”

“that’s what family for, right? Don’t keeps everything in your heart. I’m here if you need me”