I love you but I need to let you go

REGRET

Heechul hyung looks so sad. He must be thinking about Hankyung again. Its hurt seeing him like that. When Hankyung left, Heechul hyung looks so vulnerable. He looks like a thin glass that will break by you just looking at him. That time, I want to be his shelter, his place of peace, his everything. No..he already want to be his everything since before Hankyung was still with them. Seeing Heechul with Hankyung pain him and its still does when Heechul hyung is thinking about him. He want to be the one in Heechul's hyung heart. He want to be the one that sleep with Heechul, seeing his cute lips, seeing his sweet looking sleep face and be the first one to say good morning when he wake up.

He felt a little bit guilty when he was happy that Hankyung left. That time he thought he finally will has the chance. But seeing Heechul hyung looks so painful, he knew he should not be happy. His love was in pain. His love was crying. That time, all his desire to has Heechul gone. His selfishness dissapear. That time he just wan  to stop Heechul's tears. That time he just want to make his angel smile again. That time he really wish for Hankyung to come back gain. It doesn't matter whether he get to be with Heechul hyung or not as long as Heechul smile again; as long as Heechul be himself again.

 

~~

Super Junior comeback. 10 members in he stage. They look so cool. They look great.. there is no him... and there is no 'him'.

Regret.

Should he feeling regret?

or the question is..

Is he regretting his decision?

Of course the feeling of regret is there. Everytime Heechul called him or everytime he saw Super junior or heard about them, not even once he did not regretting his decision.

Is he foolish for doing something that he know he will regret later?

Yes, he know he is a foolish person but he know that the decision he made is the best. But although he know it, deep inside he still regret it.

Not even once when he heard Heechul's voice again, seeing him in the television or just staring at his picture, he didn't wish he still be with that beautiful man. Everytime he received Heechul's call, he really wish to fly to Korea and hug that man. But everytime he will remember why he made that decision.

He really is a foolish person for letting his love one go. He know everyone will say that to him. But to him, love is different. If you really love someone, you will hope only the best for him. You will wish only his happiness.

His relationship with Heechul doesn't start with I love you, you love me. It started without they knowing about it. They started as friend, then best friend and without realising it, it grew to something special. they declare their love relationship (that what he thought all along) silently. There is no you are my boyfriend or so whatever. But something that he sure about, their relationship is special. They have a special bond that without telling one another, they will know what each other was thinking. Maybe that is because they spent 24 hours together. But everyone is Super junior and even their fans acknowledge their special bond.

He was proud. He was happy. Heechul is his. Was his until he realised they only shared a special line. He know he take a special place in Heechul heart but at last he realised, he is not the one that has all Heechul's heart. Despite his special place in Heechul's heart, there is someone that is more special to Heechul than him.

At first, he just ignored it. Heechul is his and no one can take Heechul from him. But after a while, he know he is being selfish. Sooner or later, Heechul will realised it and by that time, he will be more heart broken, more sad. Its better to let go now rather than be miserable later. He know that Heechul will never let him be sad. Heechul will let himself be the one that is sad rather than to see the one that he loves sad and before that happen, its better to let go first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO TO MY NEW READERS AN HI TO THE ONES THAT HAVE BE WITH ME SINCE THE FIRST CHAPTERS. ITS MY PLEASURE TO READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS. I WANT TO ENSURE YOU ONCE AGAIN... IT WILL - DEFINITELY WILL HAVE HAPPY ENDING, SO DON'T WORRY...

I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK.. IF ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE POSTER THAT IS SUITABLE WITH THIS STORY, CAN YOU MAKE ONE FOR ME? I WILL BE IN DEBT IF YOU CAN DO SO...