Keeping you by my side

REGRET

3 straight days!!

I kept having a horrible nightmare for three straight days and it’s driving me insane. For the past three days, I woke up sweating and then running to Heechul’s room panting and kept wandering if I should knock or just standing. But every time,  Heechul hyung would opened the door and just gave me a tight hug and every time too, I would just walked away without explaining anything. I know this is not the right thing to do. But how could I say that I dreamt about him dead and me going crazy regretting that I’ve never told him that I love him like crazy.

…………………………………..

Maybe, that’s the point. This all dreaming thing…. This all happened, just to make me go crazy. If this true, yes, it will finally make me go crazy. Having to dream your love one die is really a crazy thing.

 

 

It’s been three straight days that evil brat kept behaving weirdly. For three straight days, he would just standing in my room and I would then hugged him, comforting him for whatever problems that taunting him. It’s really breathtaking and painful to see that brat kid so vulnerable like that. The so confidence kid that really like to play with his hyung; it’s so woeful to see him standing your room looking like he could break anytime. He really want to ask what’s wrong but then, it would seem he is invading his space and not giving him a space is something that he really hate.

 

“Are you going to work today hyung?” Ryeowook asked

“Nope.. I have a day off”

“So what are you going to do today?”

“Hmm..playing starcraff maybe.. still haven’t decide it yet.”

“All of us..well majority have nothing to do… Sungmin and I only have Sukira today..”

“Have you forgot we need to pactice the dance?” Eunhyuk in.

“Ahh.. I forgot about that. Want to join us hyung”

“That’s will be great! You should see the choreography for the new song..”

“Maybe later hyuk.. I’ll call you if I want to go later”

Kyuhyun just eyeing the conversation between the three. He really doesn't have the mood. That night, he still dreamt about it but he restrained himself in going to Heechul's room. He doesn't want Heechul to think him a freak or anyhing.

Heechul keeps glancing at Kyuhyun side the whole times. That kid looks horrible. When wook and Hyuk asked him to see their practice, he really ant to go but although he really want to go, he is afraid to see them practice. he really miss the times when all of them tiredly practice their dance.  Practice like there is no tomorrow but enjoy every bits of it. Now the fact that he is no longer part of it, somewhat pain him.

"You shoul come hyung..the dance really cool" Kyuhyun finally asking Heechul to come.

Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Heechul got surprised at Kyuhyun sudden invitation.

"Oh okay" Heechul quickly answer it.

It is weird for Kyuhyun to ask him so suddenly like that but it is more weird for him to accept it so faster like that. well, its not surprising actually. He knows that Kyuhyun is having a hard time lately so maybe going and watching their practice is such a good idea. He can keeps an eyes on Kyuhyun.

Great. Heechul agreed. This is such not a bad idea. He can keeps at Heechul by doing so.

Those two are behaving weirdly..both Ryeowook and Eunhyuk thinking the same thing