Chapter 18 - Follow your heart

REGRET

 

Heechul stares at the sky…

 

It looks gloomy….It looks sad…

Sky…are you sad?Do you understand my feeling right now? You do..? I also don’t know what I feel right now. There is Hee Jin and there is that guy..Kyuhyun. If you ask me what I feel about those two…

One is someone that I am thankful for…someone that I feel like my own sister rather than my fiancée..

The other one…I don’t know…

My hurt heart when I see him…but although it’s hurt, I cannot keep myself from looking at him..

My heart keeps looking for him…

His sad eyes, his pale face…. Arghh…!!! Why I cannot stop thinking about him?

I know I am not the Heechul Hee Jin claimed! I am the Kim Hee Chul that they claimed. I am  Super Junior members.. I am… an idol…

I’ve googled and foundd info about myself.. Hehe..I am quite famous.. Although I now have memory lost, but still, I know that person is me. I am still me even when I don’t remember anything.

My fan post, my fan sadness.. I can feel it.. and Super Junior members.. they had sad face after I got lost… it aches my heart so much.

What should I do?

 

…….

 

“Oppa?”

 

“Ah..Hee Jin-ah”..

 

“What are you looking at?”

 

“Nothing…”

 

Hee Jin looks nat Heechul.  Her oppa always likes to look at the sky after she found him. But why this time his eyes look a bit different? He looks so sad…so lonely.

 

“Doctor said I can be discharge tomorrow. Lets go home ok? I miss home” Hee Jin said cutely.

 

“Arasso…”

 

…..

“Hee Jin-ah..” Heechul turns to look at Hee Jin.

“Can you live without me?”

 

Heechul’s words strung my heart painfully. No..this cannot be. He will not leave  me right? No..no.. or does he remember? He must hate me..no..no..

 

“Hee Jin… Hee Jin..”

 

“Oppa..don’t said like that. Without you I am nothing. Without you I cannot live..Without you my life is pointless…” Hee Jin said while sobbing hard.

 

“Ya..Hee Jin. I am just asking. Well..I am just trying to be romantic here. Why you must cry?”

 

“Romantic?” Hee Jin finally calmed down. “What would you say if I say no?”

 

“Hmm.. of course I will say, no one will ever want to live without me right?

 

“Oppa..thats not romantic at all.”

 

“So… do you want me to say, I cannot live without you too?” Heechul looks at Hee Jin.

 

“Nope. That’s not you” Hee Jin laughs.

 

“Go inside. I am going to buy something.”

 

“Where do you want to go? Don’t go….”

 

“Be a good girl and rest ok. You want to go home early right?” Heechul pinchs Hee Jin cheeks.

 

“Oppa..hurt..arasso. back soon ok.”

 

“Ok”

 

~~~

 

Heechul walks to the garden near the hospital he promised to meet with the guy named Kyuhyun.  From far he can Kyuhyun, standing while looking at the hospital’s direction. Kyuhyun smiles when he saw me coming.

 

Argh..that smile. It looks familiar.

 

“Heechul hyung..you came” Kyuhyun looks at Heechul with a happy face.

 

Heechul just looks at Kyuhyun. He does not know what to say. He knows the words that he is going to say will break this kid heart but..but..why does it seem, it will break his heart too? No..it already break his heart.

 

“You are coming with us right hyung?”

….

………………

 

“Hyung”

 

Tears start froming in Kyuhyun eyes. This silence. This cannot be true.

 

God..If you out there…just kill me this instant. I don’t want to live anymore without him at myside… I don’t want to live if living will be so miserable. Without him..my life is nothing… its nothing.. just takes my life..I beg you…

 

“I am sorry…”

 

….

…….

 

Kyuhyun legs finally gave up after Heechul said those words.

 

“She..she said she cannot live without me…I..I..”

 

“I am sorry.. for hurting you that day. Like you..I am just too ego to admit my feeling. No..Rather than ego.. I am just afraid to be losing you. If you can not be my lover, at least I want to be beside you. When I got that nightmare, the thought of losing you make me crazy. What if you were gone forever and then, it really came true..but now you are here; still alive. I should be thankful. God listened to my prayer. You are alive. Instead of being greedy, I should just be thankful with you being alive again. How selfish I am.” Kyuhyun said non stopping.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Hyung..to you for being alive. Thank you so much.”

 

Kyuhyun gets up. He hugs Heechul tightly and then goes without looking at Heechul again.

 

No… no..this..this..What is this? My heart hurts so much. Why it pained me when he said those words? I should be happy right? He..he.. Damn Kim Heechul. What do you want? Do you want him to beg you to stay..to go with him. Think about Hee Jin…

 

But..those emotionless eyes..those words… I cannot.

 

Slowly..Heechul legs walks towards Kyuhyun’s direction.

 

Don’t go… I don’t know if this is the right thing to do..but..now..I just need to see Kyuhyun again.

......

HI GUYS..GIRLS..

SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS.. I AM TOO LAZY, BUSY AND...

I HOPE I CAN FINISH THIS STORY. STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO END IT. BUT..HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT AND SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES. I AM TOO LAZY TO CORRECT IT...BYE