Chapter 14 - Will I fall in love with you??

REGRET

 

“Hee Jin..palli. We are going to be late.”
“Wait a minute. I forgot my handbag.”

“You always late. I hate waiting”

“Mianhe oppa…”  Hee Jin tries doing her aegyo and everytime she does that I forgive her because she is so at it.

“Oppa..am I cute? “

No respond…

“Oppa…”

“You are the cutest girl I saw.. “

“I love you oppa”

“Well.. I only see you, Auntie Min and the women at the town…well..among them you are the cutest”

“Oppa..cannot you lie for once”

Hee Jin pouted and to tell the truth she is he cutest when she pout but I’ve never tell her that because then she will be super hyper about it for a month…

I still remember the first time I said that she looks pretty in red.. since then for a month she wore red and kept telling everyone that I told her pretty. Well….in this island, there are only like 100 people live here and I each one of them knew about that. I felt so embarrassed.

This is right, right? Its ok for not remembering right? Seeing Hee Jin so happy just by me beside her is enough her. I still remember her tears when I told her I don’t her and don’t have feelings for her. I still remember when I told her I want to find myself on my own. She cried and cried and then faint. Since then, I’ve never left her side anymore.  Being love is also good..maybe time will make I fall in love with this girl too.