Who is this guy

REGRET

 

Its been four week since I saw that post in the internet. I have been searching for my Heechul like crazy since that. Day by day, I become tired. My body feels like it will collapse any moment. My mind keeps telling me to give up but…but..my heart says that I will definitely find him soon.

Heechul ah.. don’t torture me like this anymore…

Please come back. I need you…

I… I love you…

Kyuhyun collapses. He has not been eating and resting properly since last four week. He keeps searching for Heechul and there has not been any clue at all except that someone saw Heechul look alike with some girl.

~

“I told you not to eat sour thing too much. Look what happened now!”, Heechul said angrily.

“But..but..I love it so much…”

“ You love it more than me…?”

“No..of course not..you..you are my world…”

“So you better not eat sour thing again…araso!!”

“Oppa…”

“That’s final.”

Hee Jin pouted. She realyy like eat sour thing although she has a weak stomach but seeing Heechul concerned face makes her smile and happy.

There is someone who cares for me now…

….

… cares… me..

 

I will not let you go..

~~

Kyuhyun stares at the person in front of him. He is not dreaming right?! That is his Heechul… his Heechul…

“Heenim..” Kyuhyun said weakly..

“Heenim…” Kyuhyun get up from his bed.. he need to go now..  He cannot afford to lose his Heechul again.

“Sir..you cannot get up.. You need to rest..” The nurse tried to stop him…but he need to go…

“Heenim…”

 

“Heenim…” He shouted.

Heechul heard like someone calling him. Heenim? Is that him? Heechul turn around and saw one guy dashing towards him…

“Heenim…Heenim… I’ve finally found you..my Heenim” This guy said before he collapsed.

Heechul stared at the unfamiliar guy. Unfamiliar? No…he knows this man..but who? Who? Argh…his head hurt..his heart hurt..

Who is this guy?