How deep is your love?

Lie To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

► Chapter 16 ►

 

" Ouch " you complained as your head hit baekhyun's hat . " I am sorry " he smiled softly " i can't take it off , someone would reconize me " " you can let go of me " you smirked . He shook his head in disapproval . " I am not letting go " " I don't wish that you do " a silent followed , and he just kept patting your hair " you know " you finally said " I am scared that i end up misunderstanding your actions again ."  " Is  a kiss that pathetic for you ?" " I should be asking you " 

 

He blushed as his eyes met yours . " I don't kiss ....anyone .."  he mumbled . " What should i conclude? " " Keep quiet " he hugged you even more tightly . You placed your head on his chest hearing his nervous heartbeat  , what made you even more shy and you had your cheeks as red as a tomato . " How ... How did you found me ? "  " I saw you on my way back .." " really ?..." " You stalked me ? "  " I didn't " . " You did " " I said no " " Then what you call this ? " " Call it as it pleases you , Anyway , you would be in a bad state if i didn't barge in ." 

 

"  It is getting dark . " said baekhyun ." I should walk you home " you nodded as you stood up . " let's go " you shouted . He held your hands and both of you walked calmly heading to your house .  " Is your mother there ? .. " " Anya , she is .. at my auntie's " . " Then your father? " " He .... He is ... not here . " " I see , aren't you scared ?  alone? " " A little .. " " I can accompany you if you want and i will leave when you fall asleep ." " won't i be burdensome " he shook his head and you took out your keys and opened the door . 

 

Once you were in your room you changed into your pajama and Baekhyun went to get some water . You layed on your bed as he barged in , he took a a chair and sat nearby . you contemplated his beautiful profile , his smiley eyes  were so attractive without eye liner , he looked like an angel . his modest height  , his body , his perfect legs . His delicate hands who were gently playing with your hair . You didn't want to fall asleep that soon , you were afraid that everything would come to an end . 

 

Still , hearing his heart-aching voice singing a lullaby , you held your desesperate tears , and sniffed , then ceding to your sleepiness , you closed your eyes , traveling from a dream to another : a prince Baekhyun , a delinquent Baekhyun, a courageous Baekhyun  , a caring baekhyun . Everything was just about him . you smiled stupidly to you imagination . Sunlight is coming through the curtains reaching you , waking you up , you anxiously opened your eyes , waiting to see an empty room like always . 

 

you gasped in surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter