Don't count

Lie To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

► Chapter 14 ►

 

You raised slowly your face as you washed it ,  rubbing your  swollen eyes . You fingers slowly reaching your lips . Was it real? or was it just a fantasy caused by the high fever ? yet it seemed so real , as if his lips were slowly devouring you , leaving  you burning by the flames of love . as if , he devoted himself that time , as if you had wings for a second . As if someone consolled your lonely heart ... It was something beyond words .

 

You smiled as you wore your shoe , are this deep in love with him? To the point that you're dreaming about his touch ? Since when were you that weak ? Look at the sky it's getting dark . You cheered yourself up " I have part rime job " you added . " I don't have the right to forget about umma . "  You looked at the mirror , meeting your own gaze " I can't let such things affect me . " Your phone ran , you turned quickly and picked it up . " Ah Reum ? Hunnie where you ? You know , i told you to not stay out at night , Not because your mother is hospitalized that you can go out at this time ! " " I got part time job Auntie " " You stuborn girl , i told i will pay for the surgery , i am getting my pay check soon " "  You've got your family too , you can't give all what you have auntie , don't worry , i can help too " " I told you to do not " " Sorry , i guess someone is calling me i have to hang up " . 

 

yeah , this what happened yesterday . Everything was so unexpected . You couldn't imagine all this would happen at the same day . Yesterday was a ' ty day ' . You return home after the gym's accident with Baekhyun , you found no one home , only your auntie , who tell you about your mother's disease , and that it won't be  dangerous if  she get quickly the surergy . You need money , and you know you can't let you auntie pay for everything . 

You feel burdensome . 

 

Having her doing , breakfast , lunch , Paying the hospital's bills . 

you're burdensome 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter