Experiences

beauty itself

*jonghyun's POV*

When the crew said that video was dedicated especially to shawols, we knew it had to do with taemin since he practically was absent from the fan's lives for around 3 weeks so this video apparently is like a gift in return for the patience.

Everybody crowded around the moniters backstage waiting for the video to start and as soon as it did , taemin cursed out loud surprsing most of us since we rarely heard him curse and then we all shifted our concentration to the video where we see taemin apparently in his second day in america.

*taemin POV*

i can see that somebody was filming me while robert * his temporary manager * was showing me around the company and talking to me through the schedule. i heard the fans scream and i thought to myself they're probably gonna lose their voices by the end of this video if just this part excites them. 

the scenary in the video shifted to another clip and god damn! that was the time i was getting extensions and blond strips . God , i looked feminine *sighs*.

though there is light music in the background of the video , my voice while im awkwardly learning english can be heard. i was learning all about the different adjectives and sentence structures.

** note : taemin was saying stuff like " im going to the mall with my friends at 6 pm " and " it is very sunny today " **

 a couple more seconds and the scenary shifted to my first photoshoot, i had some weird manly gown on with lots of accessories all around my ankles and neck.

i remember this phptoshoot so clearly cause i had to train with lucy and this training became all fun and games after a couple of days. when lucy entered the shot in the video, i could hear everyone around me gasp and i thought the fans would literally pass out. Lucy was basically a very lovely black leapord and i think its quite weird to have your pictures taken while you are literally playing with a leapord, rubbing their tummy and bumping our noses togethor. even when she rawred at me , i was all calm cause i knew it was a playful one but i think my hyungs and crew didnt since they literally turned to me looking like i turned into a freaking zombie.

the sudden change in music brought everyone's attention back to the video , im blue song was playing in the background and this part of the video showed the photoshoot i did on the biggest trampoline ever. it could seriously lift me up so high i felt like i could touch the sky. i loved how the pictures turned out in this one since i not only enjoyed jumping around and doing backflips in the air but it felt so relaxing as well., as if im defying gravity when im in the air. after like a minute or two of the video showing all my backflips and screams of excitment and all that sun effect ( it makes you look like an angel!) my make-up artist said, the video screen turned black and then in red letters it said " higest level of explicitly, be ware " and a smiley face on the side.

the video then started showing the dressing room and by the blushes i got from most of the people around me and the screams of the fans that literally shook the place, i knew this isnt gonna end well.i cant believe alec filmed me through that, screw killing him, im gonna torture him, kill him, bring him back to life ,kill him again and maybe after that i will hug his dead body cause this video will serve as a precious memory of my time in america.