news spread

beauty itself

next morning , all 5 members woke up very early so that they can meet their manager as soon as possible .
when key and jonghyun being the early risers woke up they saw that minho was still sleeping deeply and they saw onew and taemin hugging in their sleep

                                                                                                              taemin`s pov:

i was dreaming about what kind of place will i being going to , when i woke up on key hyung`s voice saying " WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY TAEMININE!?" i opened  my eyes to see me and onew hyung hugging. onew hyung smiled at me and whispered " good morning" before rising and telling key hyung that i was having nightmares and he slept beside me at night to make me feel secure . i laughed abit at the scene between the group`s leader and the group`s umma but then i remembered what will happen today so i became expressionless.

                                                                                                          key`s pov :
i turned to taemin to see him smiling and my heart skipped a beat at the sight of my baby giving us his angelic smile but not until my heart sank when i saw him turn expressionless again and i knew he was scared from what the manager will tell us today .

                                                                                                        nobody`s pov:

key went to the kitchen to make breakfast and the rest of the members went to brush their teeth and take a shower. after they all sat and ate breakfast, they heard the bell ring . all 5 members tensed up and looked at eachother. the bell rang when jonghyun rose from his seat and opened the door to see his manager entering. after the members cleaned after them , they all sat in the living room waiting for the explaination.

the manager looked at the 5 worried members and started talking by saying : before you ask any questions let me tell you this , taemin is forced to go if he doesn`t want to lose his career but he doesn`t have to worry since some noonas from sm company will be going with him. now let me tell how this happened. an american guy came to our company to look for models , he saw some pictures of all the groups and spotted taemin. now as we all know , taemin is .. how can i say this .. he has some unique features which makes him beautiful. so the american guy was stunned by taemin and hired him for his new project. now we don`t know what that project is but it will last for a whole month. but taemin, don`t worry you`ll see us on your third week since we`ll be having smtown concerts in america.


after the manager explained everything he told them he has to go since he has some work to do. all 5 members nodded. after the manager left , key looked at taemin to see him still expressionless , for the first time taemin was going to a foreign country without his hyungs and he was worried. key then wanted to make taemin feel better so he told taemin : taeminine , don`t worry , u won`t be going alone as the manager said , some noonas will be going with and if u need anything there don`t hesitate to call us ne? and besides this will be your chance to show everyone how grown-up and  manly you`ve become since you`ll be going alone . taemin looked at key , his face brightened as he told key that`s right!  the 4 members felt abit relieved to see taemin smiling , then after a short while key said "OKAAYY , TIMEE TO GO SHOPPING! I CAN`T LET MY TAEMININE GO TO SOME FOREIGN COUNTRY WITHOUT ANY NEW CLOTHES OR KOREAN FOOD! " all members started laughing at key`s divaness and they all changed their outfits and went out. luckily they had a free day so they were able to spend the whole day with taemin. the shinee members went to the cinema and the amauzement park after shopping and they had so much fun !
 

in the meantime , news spread throughtout the SM company and other companies that taemin will be leaving to america after 4 days. people were very shocked since they never had a korean idol go to a foreign country alone. other SM groups asked for explaination and they all understood why that happened . super junior hyungs, being the closest to shinee told everyone that they should prepare a goodbye party for taemin a day before his travel . everyone agreed and so they started planning first by calling shinee`s leader onew to tell him about it.

                                                                                    onew`s pov:

as we returned to our dorm exhausted from our long day , my phone rang . when i answered , it was no other than leetuek hyung" suju`s leader " telling me that they will do a surprise goodbye party for taemin . i got excited by the news and told him that i`ll tell the other members tomorrow since taemin won`t be with us. i closed my phone and we all went to sleep

next morning , i woke up , finding all members awake except for taemin since he had a free day  to pack his things and prepare everything for his flight. the rest of us dressed up and were on our way to our interview. in the car, i told the other members about taemin`s party. they all thought it was a good idea and that they should meet up with everyone to plan it. 

                                                                                               taemin`s pov:

i woke up pretty late to see all my hyungs out, i knew they had an interview today. i brushed my teeth and went to make breakfast but i saw it was already done by onew and key hyung. i was very grateful that althought they had a busy schedule , now that they`re without me but they never ever forgot me . " author`s note : psshh , ofcourse how can anyone forget the cute taemin"
after i ate breakfast , i want to check my bags to see an extra bag lying on the floor with a note on it . i opened the note and read what it said " we know you can`t live without this so we brought you a box of it , from your loving hyungs ... AND KEY UMMA <3 " i laughed at the " KEY UMMA <3 " part , key hyung never fails to surprise me :) . i opened the bag to find a box of banana milk and i thought to myself that my hyungs know me very much.


                                                                 nobody`s pov:
days passed very quickly for taemin and it was his last day in korea, he got a call from minho telling him to get dressed up since he`ll come to pick him up because the manager wants  to see all 5 members. taemin got curious on what the manager wanted to tell him but he thought it was probably goodbye. taemin got dressed up, entered minho`s car and reached the SM company . as he got down , he found the rest of his hyungs smiling at him on the entrance. they ran to him and blindfolded him , and told him not to speak. taemin got stirred by the action but did what his hyungs told him . they walked him to a large room and told him to remove the blindfold. as taemin did, he opened his eyes to see every single person he knows infront of him , cheering for him in a very nicely decorated room with snacks, cakes and most importantly banana milk surrounding him . he found his SM hyungs , his mother ,father,brother,yooguen and many other people there all smiling at him. onew looked at the surprised maknae and told him " your hyungs prepared this party for you so that you can remember them before you leave "

to everyone`s surprise, they saw tears rolling on the maknae pink cheeks, taemin was crying!. he was very grateful and thankful to what his hyungs had done for him . when his shinee hyungs saw this scene , they went and hugged him along with his other hyungs and told him not to cry as they don`t want to see their little maknae crying on his last day in korea. he smiled at them and for the rest of the party , he enjoyed the company of every single person present.

the next morning taemin ,minho,key,jonghyun,onew and their manager and some noonas were at the airport. taemin turned to his hyungs for the last time and told them goodbye before leaving to his flight.every member kissed taemin on the forehead and told him to take care. key made a dramtic scene crying and screaming telling taemin to take extra care and to call him every day. taemin hugged key tightly and told not to worry as he`ll surely take care. " even though taemin wanted to convince himself not to worry" . taemin smiled at his hyungs and waved goodbye.

                                                                                        jonghyun`s pov:

we saw taemin`s figure getting smaller and smaller until he dissapeared when he entered his plane . key kept on crying and onew teared up. we all felt guilty for not being able to do anything to our precious maknae and we all were waiting for these 2 weeks to pass since we will see him again on his third week.