Happiness

beauty itself

For just the first couple of days, in a stranger's eyes, it would seem that nothing changed since onew, minho, key and jonghyun arrived to America since they rarely saw taemin, each side busy with their own demanding schedules. However, after hardly a week, it seemed that the whole crowdness and business started settling down and taemin got to spend a lot of time with his hyungs. When the preparation for the Sm concert started, everybody was so buzzed for the show. The 4 hyungs were even more excited since they wouldve been able to dance and sing with Taemin again. Some may say they're weird and may even look clingy but for the four men not seeing their youngest who they considered family for over two weeks with very little contact, they may as well look clingy.

 

*First day of rehearsel*

*Onew's POV*

Finally, SHINEE can be complete now, he thought as he looked at taemin. he still couldnot wrap his head around the change he saw taemin in and he was kind of proud to say the least of seeing their youngest get along and blend in so easily in such a foreign atmosphere and hold himself straight with pride.

*No One's POV*

Some hyungs from other groups crowded around Shinee to see them in their complete form again. As soon as the music started * they were practicing why so serious*, onew, key, minho, jonghyun and taemin lept into action. it might have not been noticed by a person who doesnt know shinee but surely everyone in that room kind of were dumbfounded by taemin once again. the way he carried his body while moving to the music felt so overwhelming that his 4 hyungs literally had to slow down their dancing abit to watch him. Nobody knew what the hell happened in these 3 weeks but what they knew is that Taemin's dancing skills may as well have been hella polished. his turns were more accurate, his popping was sharper and his movements were so graceful. He was literally admired and repsected even more by the crowd in that room without him noticing.

 

*rolls to the concert*

Everybody was literally having the time of their lives, mostly taemin since he missed those moments where he stood by his group and sang and danced along. Shawols were going crazy seeing taemin on stage, witnessing his stronger dance style and surprisingly, his improved, matured singing.

 

*Taemin's POV*

I felt so happy and overwhelmed by the support of the fans and i felt like all the hardwork on my dancing and singing didnt go down the drain. Im never a show off but i literally felt like a kid, showing his parents his new drawing, waiting to be praised and that is seemingly what i got from my hyungs and crew and what im getting now from my fans.

 

*No one's Pov*

as the show was nearing the end, lights on the stage seemed to shift strangely and focused on one crew member who very clearly said " Ladies and Gentlemen, we are delighted to know that a good friend of ours was able to prepare a great video for you to watch. this is a gift directed escpecially to shawols"

No one and i mean no one knew what was going on, none of the korean groups knew what this new section SM added was and so all of them Crowded around the moniters waiting for this video to start. At first it was a black and screen and then a sentence in english showed up with Korean subtitles underneath and it said " Taemin is going to kill me but i would like to welcome you to Taemin's personal Three week trip in america"

*Taemin's POV*

as soon as i saw this , i literally cursed out loud, knowing what everybody is going to witness in this 10-12 min video. I AM GOING TO KILL ALEC was my last thought before i saw myself on the screen.