sudden news

beauty itself

after shinee finished their activites , they were on their way to the dorm when their manager told them that their schedule for the next month will be changed.
All 5 members were quite surprised since changes in their schedule didn`t happen since a long time ago coz they are going smoothly and steadly with their activites.

onew asked the manager what kind of changes will take place then the manager answered him by saying that they have`ll to practice all their songs, dances and interviews WITHOUT taemin. the 5 members were very shocked and they became speechless ,after seconds of daydreaming , key asked the manager why is that? the manager told him : taemin will be travelling to america at the end of this week and will stay there for a month. all 5 members said : AMERICAA! then the manager shocked by their actions said : unfortunatly yes, a famous american modeling company asked SM entertainment if they could hire taemin, and ofcourse they agreed since this will be the cause of taemin`s,shinee`s and sm rise in popularity. the 5 members sat silently thinking about what they heard and stayed like that until they reached the dorms . before entering the dorms , their manager told them not to worry as he`ll meet them tomorrow morning and explain everything in details. all 5 members nodded before entering the dorms.

 

after all 5 changed to their pyjames , minho,key,onew,jonghyun looked at taemin to check his state and their heart broke as they saw their dear maknae turning pale and staring at nothing. key hurried to taemin and hugged him tightly telling him : taeminine!, don`t worry everything will be alright! we`ll try to figure out a solution tomorrow . then the other members came and they all had a group hug and re-assured taemin that they won`t leave things as they are right now.

taemin upon hearing what his hyungs had told him smiled abit and told them that he`ll be alright and that they all should sleep now since they are very tired.

all 4 members slept in the same room with taemin that night so that they could check on him every now and then and so that taemin won`t feel lonely .
even though thoughts were killing taemin, but being surrounded by his loving hyungs he was able to sleep abit.

in the middle of the night....
                                                                                                          onew`s pov :

i woke up at night and looked at the members, they were all sleeping. i went to the kitchen ,drank some water and came back. as i put my head on the pillow i heard some voices beside me so i just turned to the source and i saw it was from taemin . it seemed he had a nightmare as he was frowning and moving alot and i thought it was from what he heard. so i went to him , i placed my hands hands around him and whispered to him :"everything will be just fine :) " he hugged me back " still sleeping " and we stayed in that position till the morning .