a change

beauty itself

after hours from telling taemin goodbye , key recieved a call from taemin. key literally started jumping and screaming even though they were on the streets . he called the other members and put taemin on the speaker.

the conversation :-

key : helloo~ taemin?!
taemin : oh hello key hyung :)
key: aahh! taeminine how r u ? where r u now ? r u okay?
"minho told key to calm down since they won`t be able to hear taemin`s voice from all his screaming "
taemin " started laughing " yeah hyung im alright. i just reached america , we are on our way to the hotel and it seems like i`ll be meeting the american guys who hired me tomorrow.
(jonghyun took the phone from key )
jonghyun : so that means ur okay taeminine?
taemin : yeah hyung im fine :)
jonghyun : remember to call us when u need anything okay?
taemin : okay :D
taemin : oh hyungs , i reached the hotel , i have to go now , talk to u later
the 4 members : bye taeminine! take care
taemin : okay hyungs bye bye .

taemin closed the phone and got out of the car. he saw some butlers arriving to take his bags . he then entered the hotel to be amazed by the expensive and glorious decorations. the manager did tell him that the company was FAMOUS, so it`s most probably rich.he took his room card that he got from the reception and entered his "room" to witness not a room but a house . He was given a suite and for the first time since he arrived to america , he felt happy.
taemin jumped to bed and slept till morning ." note: it was already 9PM in america, where it was 4PM in korea"

5 days passed since taemin travelled and the other 4 members hadn`t heard anything from taemin since their last call. they started getting worried , but because they were very busy , they couldn`t call him unless it was night but since they don`t know that it was actually morning in america and most probably taemin is at work at that time , they started thinking he lost his phone . they were worried coz they didn`t know how taemin would contact them if he needed anything. on that day, they were in a small concert and the MC told the members if they could call taemin and see what he`s doing. the members thanked the MC in thier hearts for her suggestion since this will be their chance to talk to taemin at this time " note : it was 7PM in korea  .
onew called taemin , and he put the mic on the phone for their fans to hear him. 5 rings , then taemin answered .

the conversation :-
 taemin : hello?
onew : hey taemin?
taemin : oh hii hyung
onew : taemin what`s wrong? "note: taemin`s voice was abit deep and husky" 
taemin : oh.. nothing hyung , it`s just that i was asleep
onew : why is that? what time is it there?
taemin : hyung.. it`s 12AM
the 4 members were shocked since they didn`t know the time difference. fans started screaming at taemin`s y voice as they all thought that they got the chance to hear his "morning" voice
taemin: what`s that hyung ? wait where are u?
jonghyun and key : heeeyy taeminine ! say hii to ur fans ! we`re in a small concert and the mc suggested that we should call u to see what ur doing :D.
taemin: MY FANS! OH HELLOO EVERYBODY! i miss u very very much!
fans started screaming even more.
onew : ur all awake now , hahaha
taemin : anything for my fans .
minho : heyy taemin so we didn`t ask , how r uu?
taemin : im great! very exhausted but having so much fun, hyungs u gotta come here so that i can show all the things i saw and learned , this country has it`s interesting things , seriously!!
the hyungs started laughing at his childish behavior and knew that taemin didn`t change thankfully " note : they`re no longer worried since they know that the coz of taemin`s not calling them was bacause of the time difference and his busy schedule"
after minutes of talking , the members and fans heard a knock from taemin`s side .
taemin : oh just 1 minute hyungs , let me see who`s here.
american man talking in english : taemin?
taemin started talking in english : oh hey alec!
alec : hey! what`s wrong? i heard all these voices coming from ur room and i was wondering what`s going on?
taemin : oh it`s nothing , i was just talking to my hyungs on the phone.
alec : oh okay but u better go back to sleep after a while since u know u have lots of work tomorrow.
taemin : yes i know , i`ll go back to sleep in a while, goodnight alec.
alec : goodnight
taemin`s hyungs and fans were able to hear all the conversationand  from the shock , their jaws dropped . all of them thought : when did taemin started speaking ENGLISH FLUENTLY?!
taemin came back to his hyungs and fans and said : hyungs? u still there?
key : taeminine?..when..when did u learn how to speak english fluently?!
teamin : it`s just that i made some friends here and they taught me the language. i realised it`s not that hard.
at that point , the fans screamed like there was no tomorrow as they were amazed by taemin. they knew that no person can learn a LANGUAGE no matter how easy it is in 4 days but taemin did. the fans were more proud of taemin now and they knew that he had a very strong memory .
taemin`s 4 hyungs never knew that taemin had this side of him and they all started laughing as they were very proud of their maknae .
the conversation between taemin and his hyungs and fans lasted for another 5 mins before taemin hung up since he needed to go back to sleep to prepare for his long day tomorrow. so the hyungs and fans told him goodbye and hung up .

both the 4 members and the fans were satisfied that day since they were able to hear the beautiful voice of the maknae and on the other side , taemin was very happy that he was able to talk to his hyungs and fans , and so he slept peacfully that night.