missing you + america

beauty itself

Days passed very quickly for taemin and it was already the end of his second week in america . he didn`t feel the time because he got to meet a whole bunch of people , made lots of friends , had so much fun and was able to do alot of things he liked. even though , taemin experienced many rough days but there were fun days to replace them . however , he still missed his hyungs very much , but he has found many things to distract him from getting sad.

on the other hand , shinee hyungs were able to feel the gap that had opened in their lives since taemin`s travel since their schedule was not as busy as the before so they had lots of free time. when they all were home , they would stare at the places where taemin used to sit and miss him even more. the shinee hyungs couldn`t distract themselves from thinking about their maknae and missing him . however , they knew that they`ll meet him in a couple of days so that made them happy. one thing that made the shinee hyungs very curious was that in their last calls with taemin , taemin`s voice seemed abit deeper and he often spoke english words instead of korean words. the shinee hyungs wanted to meet taemin as soon as possible and to see what happened to their maknae.

 

*lets go back in time to taemin`s first day in america*
.
when taemin first reached america, he went to his hotel and did nothing other than sleep. he slept till the next day as he was very exhausted because he didn`t sleep for two days. the next day , he woke up and was immediatly taken to meet the american people who hired him. when he first entered the company , he was amazed by the high technology and the designs. he got shocked as he couldn`t find one korean man around him , they were all either french, american or british. he met a frensh guy who was his temporer translater and he led him to a huge hall. in the hall , taemin could see three men talking to eachother . when taemin reached them , the 3 men turned to taemin and were shocked.

                                                                         first man`s pov :
i never thought this boy would look so....beautiful. he had brown hair matching his eyes , skinny body and perfect features. he was wearing skinny ripped jeans and a loose v neck shirt. as i looked at my mates, i saw that they as amazed as i was. i thanked god that we made the right choice to go pick models from korea .

(end of pov)

the 3 men started talking to the french guy telling him the details on what taemin will have to do . the french guy turned to taemin who was confused by now and translated by saying : " taemin , those 3 men are the men who hired you. they are telling you that u will be the main model in their next project and this project will be modelling as arabian people in their old times . you`ll have certain changes done to you , for example , you`ll have to dye your hair light brown and will have extensions . your hair will reach your shoulders . also you`ll have to wear green and blue eye contacts and you`ll be working with 2 men , alec and john. you`ll start working from tomorrow since you`ll spend your day today at the salon okay? taemin after a few seconds of silence , trying to understand the whole situation, turned to the 3 american men and said :okay while nodding. the 3 men smiled at taemin and excused themselves.

after a while taemin was at the salon dying his hair and eyebrows and wearing his contacts . he stayed at the salon for 4 continous hours and in those 4 hours , news spread about a beautiful boy modelling in the new project. news reached alec and john`s ears and they became very curious about this mysterious korean boy . they asked where he was to go see him and as they reached the salon , taemin was already done . so alec and john went to taemin`s dressing room as they were told he would be there . alec and john reached taemin`s dressing room to see women blushing and giggling as they were going out of taemin`s room. alec and john opened taemin`s room to witnees the beauty itself. taemin looked and the 2 muscular men who entered the room through his "green " eyes . taemin was now  having long light brown hair up in a ponytail with green eyes. he was still wearing his ripped skinny jeans that were showing his thigs but he changed his loose shirt into a tight blouse . he looked stunning to the point where alec and john started blushing without knowing. from that day on ,taemin spent most of his time with these 2 guys learning english and teaching them korean . he modelled with john and alec lots of times and was introduced to their friends too. taemin`s natural hair grew so fast that he no longer needed extensions as his real hair was as long as the extensions . he dyed his hair light brown again but he added blond highlights which made him look more beautiiful and angelic. with each day passing taemin was getting more and more beautiful , girls were falling in love with him  . he amazed every single person he met and he was loved by everyone . that is why days passed very quickly for him.
 

finally , it was the day when the korean bands will be travelling to america for their smtown concerts and it was also the day shinee will meet their maknae again but who knew that this will be the day when every single person in the sm entertainment will be shocked by taemin`s new look .