shock

beauty itself

the 4 shinee boys were at the airport early in the morning with some noonas and their hyungs from other groups . as they passed through the crowd to get to their airplane , they were blinded by the camera`s flashes as there were many people out there. the 4 boys didn`t really care about anything except reaching taemin.


the flight was the longest flight for the shinee boys as none of them was able to sleep . when the airplane landed in the american airport, the korean idols were met by the same annoying cameras with flashes , no wait.. there were even more!. the idols were able to reach their cars with a smile on their faces and immediatly went to where the first concert will take place. the hall where the concert will take place is a part of a huge company and that company is the very same company that hired taemin but no one knew since the company was divided into 2 parts and each part had a name so u can figure out that taemin and his hyungs were on different sides. as the korean idols entered the company from the same main door as the one taemin entered , they were also amazed by their scenery , even more amazed than taemin who was speechless when he entered . when they reserved rooms in the hotel that the company owned and when they rested for a bit , all the groups were called to a huge hall to meet an american  guy who will be explaining to them some stuff.

                                                            jonghyun pov

the manager told us to go to a certain hall where we will meet our "guide" lets say and we`ll understand the next step from him and we did so . from where we were standing , we could see a couple of stairs leading to another hall that was right infront of us . i couldn`t imagine how huge this company is . after we waited for about five minutes, a blonde guy aproached us and started speaking korean . i guessed this will be our guide. i wasn`t really paying attention to him until he said something that grabbed my attention , he said : ooh aren`t shinee here? ... i saw key and onew hyung raise their hands and say : that`s us. then the guy said : as i remember , i believe we asked your youngest to model for us . taemin , yes taemin . he`s a very lovely boy . when i heard him say this , i turned to see not only key,minho and onew hyung shocked , even our manager and our hyungs were very shocked too.

                                                                  end of pov

 when the american guy mentioned taemin , key immediatly asked him : where is he ?! can we meet him? the american told key : well, if u wait, he`ll be here in a minute. all the idols waited for taemin , not just shinee but super junior,exo,f(x),trax and many other just stood there waiting for the american to tell them when is he coming. after waiting almost 3 minutes . the american guy turned to the stairs infront of the shinee boys and said : oh! there he is! . all the idols turned immeditaly to see their taemin and what they saw wasn`t their known pretty taemin , it was an angel !.

                                                                             minho pov

when i saw the american guy pointing to the stairs , i turned and went closer to see two muscular shirtless men wearing heavy necklaces and baggy pants andi saw a skinny long haired beauty with them . when i concentrated , i saw that that  beauty was TAEMIN! he had long brown and blonde hair and he was covered by a white fabric that looked like a long sleevless dress and he was wearing a huge necklace and lots of gold braclets . also he had a beautiful (fake) blue and black tattoo that was on his upper left hand . from his looks , he looked like those arabian kings from long time ago ..... simply he was stunning .

                                                      end of pov

when the idols saw taemin , their jaws dropped , he was very beautiful and angelic . he had some papers in his hands and so he couldn`t really notice his surroundings . however he immediatly turned when he heard key`s familar voice calling his name.

                                                               taemin`s pov

i heard someone call my name and from the tone of voice , i knew it was key hyung . my face brightened up and i turned to see a flying key-hyung running in my direction . he held me from my waist and spun me around while hugging me. i hugged him back and told him : keey hyung~ i missed u very much!. he then told me : i missed u too so so very very much!! " his umma aura is appearing :D " when key released me from his hug , i saw that his happy face turned into a shocked face. i got pretty confused. did i have something on my face? then i heard alec and john giggling and became even more confused.
     
                                                     end of pov

                                         john and alec`s pov

hahahahha no one can stand without showing any shock when they see taemin . he turned into such a beauty !. if this was the reaction of his bandmates then what did they expect us to do when we saw him for the first time.

                                          end of pov 

 when the other shinee members reached taemin , they saw key`s shocked face . when they turned to taemin , they understood key`s situation . the shinee members saw taemin`s beautiful green eyes and his more matured face and were just falling for this beautiful face . even taemin`s noonas started thanking god that they were girls since they fell in love with taemin. the shinee hyungs awoke from their daydreaming and started hugging taemin with the other idols doing the same  too . this whole greeting took them a while as they just turned speechless when they saw this beautiful taemin. taemin then turned to his shinee hyungs and said : hyungs these are my mates in modelling ,john and alec. the 4 boys were amazed by the huge muscular but handsome foreign men but however they both greeted eachother in english and then taemin turned to john and alec and started talking super fluent english that even onew and key couldn`t understand and from what taemin seemed to say , it was to leave him with his shinee hyungs for a while since he missed them so much . alec and john saw taemin`s cute pout and puppy eyes and gave in to him telling him he has only half an hour. taemin hugged both men and bid them goodbye before turning to the shinee boys and telling them : i have half an hour free :D let me take u hyungs to some place nice.

                                                                onew`s pov :

as we saw taemin`s lovely smile when he said he wanted to take us to some place , we told our manger to let us be with taemin for this half an hour and he agreed . so me , key,minho and jonghyun followed taemin to a very beautiful garden behind the building . when i saw the light reflecting on taemin`s long hair and the wind brushing it , i felt like taking a picture of him at that moment . we all sat down on the grass and taemin started telling us how much he missed us and what did he do while we weren`t here.

                                                     end of pov

taemin sat with his hyungs and started a whole conversation with them telling them about all his adventures and modelling classes and his english taechers and everything . his hyungs just listened to him and were just admiring his cute expressions and actions that they missed so much. then after a while key told taemin : taeminine , is this ur real hair? taemin then said : yes i grew it and added some highlights. the 4 boys thought that the shouldered lengethed hair suited tamin the most . then after the half an hour passed , they all bid farwell but since taemin`s job will finsh after one day , the 4 boys will eventually spend more time with their maknae since they need to prepare for their performances. when the 4 boys told taemin goodbye , they saw their beautiful maknae`s back with his light hair covering it going further and further away and the 4 boys couldn`t wait to spend more time with their maknae .