Baby

I'll Be There For You{Urgent! Read the last page please}

Kai:

I held onto D. O. as I dragged him out of the room and down to the waiting room. I held him tight as he cried into my shirt.

"She c-c-can't leave m-m-me K-Kai. S-She c-c-can't,"he cried.

I soothingly ran my hand up and down his back.

"Shh. She's going to be okay. She's going to be okay."

I kissed his forehead and held him tight.

I hope she's okay.

....................................................

The doctor came into the waiting room after D. O. had fallen asleep. She walked over to me.

"Angel is going to be okay. We found out she has apnea. It's common in infants born prematurely. She'll be fine. We just have to keep and eye on her, give her medication to stimulate the respiratory system, and place a breathing tube in her nose so that she'll continue to have oxygen so you'll know she needs to breathe."

"Will she get better?"

She nodded.

"She'll grow out of it. Infants usually do. You just need be patient."

I nodded.

"Okay."

"You two go home and get some sleep. We'll keep an eye on Angel and call you if anything goes wrong."

I gave the doctor my number before picking D. O. up and carrying him to my car. I drove to my house and carried D. O. up to my room. I put him in the bed and got in next to him. I pulled him close and kissed him on his hair before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

..................................................

Kyungsoo and I woke up at the around nine the next morning. He seemed so out of it. Scared. I hugged him.

"Are you okay,"I asked him as I ran my hand through his hair.

"Is she g...

I could hear him start to cry softly into my shirt.

"No, Kyungsoo, she isn't. She's going to be okay. They said she has apnea where she will stop breathing, but start soon after. They said she'll grow out of it as she gets older. But they are giving her treatment for it."

He looked at me with those big eyes; filled with tears.

"Can we go and see her?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, come on."

We got of my bed and headed to my car. We got in, buckled up, and I pulled off. I snuck peaks over at D. O. He was looking out of the window. He seemed to be in deep thought about something. Something that seemed to be eating at him. Bothering him.

"Are you okay,"I asked.

"I was ,"he said out of the blue making me hit the brakes.

Both of our bodies jerked forward.

"I'm sorry, but what did you say."

"I was . That's how Angel got here."

"Wait, what do you mean? She's your baby?"

He nodded.

"I've only told Baekhyun this. But if we are going to try and be together in a relationship, you should know this too."

He wiped away a tear that fell from his eye.

"I was walking home from the library. My father couldn't pick me up because he was at work and my mother was out of town. It was about ten at night, so it was dark. I walked home and this car road next to me. The window went down and a guy was in the car. He asked me if I would like a ride. I told him know. You know, don't take rides from strangers."

I nodded. He sighed.

"Well I kept walking. I heard a car door shut and before I could turn around, I felt something, a cloth, being placed over my mouth. And everything went black. When I woke up, I was in an alleyway. I was in pain all over, but I knew I had to run just in case the guy was still around. My backside hurt so badly when I stood up, but I ran. I ran as fast as I could to the nearest open building to get help. A lady called the police for me and I out again. I got to the hospital and they explained to me that I was . They took a kit and let me go with my parents."

He wiped away the tears that fell from his eyes and I held his hand.

"I felt so dirty. I felt like I brought this on myself. I should have ran when I heard the car door close. But I didn't know if he had a weapon. I didn't know if I would die. And then a few weeks later, I got the news that I was pregnant when I went to the hospital after feeling sick for some weeks. I told my parents and they got pissed and kicked me out."

"Because you were and got pregnant!?"

He nodded.

Mother ers.

"They didn't want to be judged, so they kicked me out with no money and no where to go. Baekhyun was the one that helped me. He had been a friend for a while and lived on his own by choice. He let me stay with him. I got a job to help him pay bills. But I still couldn't shake the fact that I brought this on myself."

"Don't' say that. You didn't bring this on yourself. You couldn't have known you would have gotten or ended up pregnant. You couldn't have known that. So don't' blame yourself."

"But-

"No. This isn't your fault. This was something you didn't know would happen. But you got the most beautiful gift you should cherish. Angel is absolutely gorgeous. I wish she could have gotten here with someone you loved, but we can't change the past. We just have to keep moving forward."

He wiped his tears away and nodded.

"And remember Kyungsoo, I'm here for the both of you. And I'll never leave you guys. Okay?"

"Kai, I've been lied to so much-

"I'm not lying to you."

I put my hand under his chin.

"I swear to you that I am not lying to you. I've treated bad and I know. But I don't want to lose someone else that's very important to me. I lost my parents two years ago and I'm not about to lose you and Angel. I care too ing much about you two. I'm going to be there for you two."

I kissed him on his lips. It was soft and gentle, but it had so much meaning and love in it.

"I promise you that,"I said as I looked him in his eyes and a small smile appeared on his face.

"I believe you."

......................................................

We made it to the hospital and went inside. We went up to the NICU to go see Angel. She was actually awake for the first time. Her eyes opened some and closed right after the light hit them. We both sat in chairs and the nurse took Angel out so D. O. could hold her. He kissed her forehead.

"Hi baby. You gave me a scare yesterday. You can't do that to Mommy. He can't take it."

He moved her long black hair off of her forehead.

"Mommy thought you left him. Mommy needs you. You're my baby. And I love you. Daddy does too."

I looked at D. O. D. O. looked at me.

"Do you want to hold her,"he asked me and I nodded.

He gently handed her to me

"Watch her head,"he said.

I held her close to me. Even though she was still little, she looked a lot like D. O. I touched her cheek.

"Hey pretty girl."

I put my finger in her hand and she wrapped it around like she usually did and a little smile spread across her lips. Tears started to fill in my eyes.

"You're killing me little girl. Ah, you're just so beautiful. And I want you to know, like I told your Umma, I'm going to be here for you both. I lost my parents in a car accident not to long ago. They had just gotten from an party and it was the night. While my father was driving, a drunk driver came out of no where and slammed the car, head on, that my parents were in. They died on impact. I didn't even get to tell them I loved them b-before t-t-they left. A-And now t-t-they're gone f-f-forever."

D. O. wiped some of the tears away from my cheeks that had fallen. I looked at him and he had tears falling from his eyes. I smiled.

"But I'm not going to let you and your Umma leave my life."

I kissed Angel's little hand.

"And I'm going to love the both of you forever."

I kissed Kyungsoo on the lips.

"You guys are the cutest family ever,"I heard the nurse say.

We turned to her and laughed some.

I looked at Angel and then at Kyungsoo.

Maybe we are a cute family.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

I hope I'm not going to fast with this story.

Tell me if I am

But I hope it's okay

Comment and tell me how the chapter was

I love you all so much

Kisses

J. law