Broken Tears

I'll Be There For You{Urgent! Read the last page please}

D. O.:

Baekhyun came back like he said he would, the next morning. He brought me some books, my iPod, and my phone. He even brought me the picture of Angel that I wanted. She was so tiny and had all of these cords connected to her. Tears started to fill in my eyes.

"They said that she is more stable than she was yesterday. They said she is a really strong girl. So she's like you. A fighter."

I smiled some and touched the picture.

"I wish I could see her. I just want to touch her and hold her. I want to tell her everything will be okay. I'm not going to let her give up without a fight. I'm not letting her give up at all."

"I know you won't. And she won't either. She'll fight until she gets better."

I nodded.

"You should get to school. And can you get me my work please?"

"Sure. I'll see you after school."

"Okay."

Baekhyun hugged me and left. I opened a book and started reading. I wasn't really interested in the book. I was too much in thought about Angel. I just wanted to know if she was fine and I just wanted to see her face to face. Hold her hand. Hold her. Just feel here and make sure she's okay.

I heard a knock on the door and looked to see who it was. It was that .

I glared at him.

"Please leave and never come back,"I said through gritted teeth.

"Please, Kyungsoo. I just want to say I'm sorry."

"I don't want your sorry. I don't want to see you. You almost killed my daughter. And still I don't know if she'll make it. All because of you."

"I didn't mean it."

"Oh you didn't? You didn't mean to kick me. To call me names. To not stop until I passed out. You caused my daughter to be born earlier than she's supposed to. And now she has to fight for her life because of you ."

"I didn't know. If I would have known, I would have never done this."

"And if I wasn't pregnant, you would have kicked the hell out of me anyway?"

He looked down at his feet.

"Just get the hell out. And don't come back."

He sat the vase of roses he had in his hand on the table next to my hospital bed.

"They're for you."

He walked to the door and stopped. He turned to look at me.

"I'm going to come back later even if you don't want me to."

"And I'm going to call security."

"Then I'll just keep coming back until you stop, even if you keep calling security on me. I'll come until you forgive me and even after that."

He left the room. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. 

He better not bring his back. I don't want to see his face until I know my child is perfectly fine.

.......................................................

Kai:

I went to school after I left the hospital. I went to my first period class and Jessica came and sat next to me. She kissed me on my cheek and cuddled up to me.

"Hi baby,"she said.

I pushed her away gently.

"I'm not in the mood, Jessica. I had a rough night."

"I'm just trying to make you feel better."

"You can't."

"Is this about that little and his bastard."

"Don't say that! I could have killed his daughter. I could have killed them both."

"But you didn't." 

She said it with a cocky smile. I just wanted to hit her in her face, but I don't hit girls. I just got up and grabbed my backpack. I walked to the door.

"Where are you going Mister Kim,"Mrs. Yoo asked.

"For a walk."

I opened the door and left the classroom. I walked down the hall and outside. I threw my backpack and kicked it.

"Hey are you alright,"I heard Chanyeol say as he ran up next to me.

"I'm fine,"I growled as I kicked a trash can that was in my way.

"No your not. So just tell."

I looked at Chanyeol.

"I almost killed two people and my of a girlfriend is getting on my ing nerves. Acting like everything will be fine even if I neither of them died yesterday. A baby's life is still in danger because of me. Her mother is pissed off and hurt because of me. I couldn't even sleep last night because all I could think about is about the baby. About what I did. The event kept playing in my mind like a horror movie. His screams that came as I kicked him. The blood that coated his pants. When he wouldn't wake up. It all plays in my mind. And I can't forget it."

I fell on the ground and tears started to fall from my eyes.

"I can't f-f-forget it and i-it hurts. I-It hurts man."

Chanyeol sat down next to me and hugged me. We never do this but at the time I was happy he did it because I needed it.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

And don't get mad that it is short

I am going to write another chapter before today ends

I hope you all liked the chapter and comment and tell me how it was

And the baby's is an oc. You all will hear D. O. tell the story of how he got pregnant later in the story. 

It's kind of heartbreaking, but you'll all learn how it happened soon.

SMPlanet  

Btw isn't J.Law is the name of a handsome chinese gay XD ? Lol

-Yeah it is. I know of him, but that isn't how I got my nickname. My last name starts with a J so I used the J. And I got law because I stay in trouble a lot(outside of school. Mainly at home. Nothing illegal) but that's how I got it. Not from J. Law from China. And I had it before i found out about him.

Love you all so much

Kisses

J. Law