Cry

I'll Be There For You{Urgent! Read the last page please}

D. O.:

Later that week, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came to visit me. I didn't even now they were friendly with one another. But things change as time goes on sometimes.

Baekhyun gave me a book that I had already read before and a worksheet.

"We have to read that book and then answer the questions about the book,"he said as he scooted his chair closer to me.

"I've already read this book before."

"Good, then you can help me with mine."

"You need to learn how to do work on your own."

"Not going to happen. Now lets get started."

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Oh, before you two start."

Chanyeol reached in his backpack and handed me two cards. I took them from him.

"One is from me and the other is from Kai."

I handed him the one from Kai back.

"Thank you,"I said.

I heard him sigh.

"D. O., can you please just read it. You don't have to keep it, just read it. Please."

I huffed and took the card from him.

"We'll give you some time alone to read it. We'll be back in five,"Chanyeol said.

"Wait, no. I need him to help me with my work. And I want to know what the card says,"Baekhyun protested.

Chanyeol grabbed his hand and pulled him along.

"Lets go. This is between D. O. and Kai. Not you, D. O., and Kai."

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun out of the room and shut the door.

I laughed some and opened the card.

A sorry is just a word that anyone can say and not mean. A sorry is not as great as an action. But I'm absolutely sorry for everything I've done to you. Everything I've ever done to harm you. Everything I've said. I'm sorry.

I will never know how much it hurts to be a parent in your situation. But I know how it feels to be the reason why your child is fighting for her life. And it really hurts. It hurts so bad.

All I do is think of that day I kicked you. I think of the blood and the doctor's words. I think of you and how painful it has to be to know that your child could die. I think of your daughter and her fighting for her life. I think of how this is all because of me. That I did this.

I just wish I could give your daughter my life. I wish I could trade a worthless one for one that deserves it. One that deserves to be here and provide love to someone that deserves it. Someone that I know will love her back with all his heart. But I can't. And I wish I could.

I hope one day you can forgive me Kyungsoo. I know it will be hard and I know you might not want to, but I hope you can. I know what I've done. And I know I will never hurt you ever again. Just give me a chance to show you that. And prove that I can be a better person then the one you've seen so many times.

Get better soon and I'll be there for you and your daughter from now on. And I hope you can forgive me soon.

                                                                                                                                                                                    Sincerely

                                                                                                                                                                                        Jongin

I closed the card and wiped my tears away.

I didn't want him to think that his life was worthless. Yeah, I'm mad. Not mad, more of hurt. But I can never hold this against him. And I can't hold a grudge. It isn't me.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun came back in the room.

"So, what did he write,"Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol hit him on his arm.

"Oww, I just want to know."

"I need to talk to Kai,"I said.

Both of them looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?"

"I need to talk to Kai. I need to talk to him right now."

I tried to get out of the bed, but Baekhyun held me down.

"You are not allowed to leave that bed for a few more days. And Kai is at basketball practice. We'll ask him to come by tomorrow."

"Please."

"We will. Just calm down, okay."

I nodded and got back in the bed.

"Okay, now help me with this worksheet."

Chanyeol and I looked at Baekyun. He shrugged.

"What?"

He'll never change.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time

I've been busy and I was going to update yesterday and earlier today

but my niece's birthday party was yesterday and I went out with my sisters and niece today

so I'm late

But I hope you all liked it

And next chapter Kai and D. O. will talk

Don't know if he'll forgive him or they'll just have a little reality check chat

You'll find out

I'll update tomorrow

Kisses and please comment

J. Law