Tears

I'll Be There For You{Urgent! Read the last page please}

I have to write this chapter all over again and I know it might not be the same as the last

A few of my chapters for this story got deleted and I don't write what I write on the computer down before I make the chapters

So bare with me

I will try and make it as close or I might change the story up some.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Baekhyun:

I sat at my usual lunch table by myself because D. O. definitely wasn't there. I just ate my lunch and looked out at the other people that were outside. I looked out to see Kai. He was on th ground hitting the ground and cursing to himself.

"May I sit with you,"I heard someone say.

I looked up to see Chanyeol.

"What you don't want to sit with your girlfriend,"I asked a little harsh.

"Not really. I want to sit with you."

"Well I don't care."

I felt him sit down next to me.

"What the hell is going on with your best friend,"I asked Chanyeol.

"He's upset. He still keeps thinking about Angel. And he went to go see D. O. this morning and he won't forgive him."

"Why should he? Kai is the reason why his daughter has to fight for her life. The reason why she might not make it."

"And he understands that, Baekhyun, but he's also human. And humans make mistakes."

"And D. O. is a parent. And when it comes to a parents child, it's hard to forgive someone who hurts them."

I took a bite of my sandwich and looked back at Kai. He was fighting the air now. 

I kind of felt bad for the guy. I mean, he must feel bad too. He is responsible for all of this. I now that is eating him up inside. And at the moment he is showing and making a fool out of himself.

I sighed.

"Maybe we should do something for your friend,"I said as I looked at Chanyeol.

"Like what?"

"Take him to go see D. O.'s baby, Angel."

"D. O. is going to feak."

"He won't. We won't tell him at all. And he won't find out if we are careful. I just think that if he sees Angel, he'll be okay and stop acting like a crazy fool."

Chanyeol nodded.

"I guess we can try and do that. He's embarrassing me by acting like this. Everyone knows we are best friends."

I smiled some.

"Lets just hope this works. Because if D. O. finds out, we are all dead."

...........................................................................

Kai:

"D. O. said I can visit him,"I asked Baekhyun as we walked into the hospital.

"No. You are going to go visit D. O.'s daughter, Angel. And no, D. O. did not say you could visit her. We are going to hide this from him as long as possible."

"Okay."

We went to the front desk and asked to see Angel. The nurse said that only her parents can go in and visit her.

"He's her father," Baekhyun said.

I looked at him.

"What the hell,"I mouthed to him.

"Just go with it,"he mouthed back.

The nurse nodded.

"Well follow me young man."

She took me down the hall and we took the elevator up to the third floor. I followed her into this room where I had to wash my hands and put on this coat thing over my clothes and wash my hands. We walked out of the room and to the room next door where all the premature babies were. There were a lot of them. They all were so small and fragile.

The nurse to me to the back where Angel was. She was so small. She had cords all over, a little hat on, and a diaper that looked way to big for her. 

I pulled up a chair next to her.

"Hi Angel. I'm Kai."

I put my finger in the little hand hole and touched her palm. She rapped her little finger around my hand and tears started to form in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Angel. I'm the reason you are here. The reason you have to suffer. The reason you have to fight for your life. I shouldn't have done what I did. It was stupid and childish."

I wiped some of my tears away.

"I just didn't know. I didn't know your Mommy was pregnant. He never told anyone but his best friend. But that still gave me know right to do this. It gave me know right to kick him. That put you both in danger and I'm sorry. I hope you can learn to forgive me. I hope your Umma can too. I won't hurt either of you anymore. I would like to help you both. Make life easier. And I'll do it even if your Umma wants nothing to do with me."

My phone alarm started to go off telling me I needed to head to practice.

"Well I have to go Angel." 

I took my finger out of her hold and she started to whine some. I touched her hand.

"It's okay Angel. I'll be back tomorrow."

The nurse came over.

"Can you say bye to Daddy, Angel,"she said.

Angel's little hand started moving as if she understood what the nurse was talking about and was actually waving. 

"Bye Angel. See you tomorrow."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm sorry if it is not exactly like the former third one

My chapters still haven't came up so I just decided to keep writing.

I hope it is okay

And I might change some of the things I had a previously in this story anyway

Comment and tell me how it was

And if you are new to reading this, Hi, and I want you guys to tell me how it is too

Love you all 

And I'll write more soon

Kisses

J. Law

ps check out my new story Holding A Secret