Broken Hearts

I'll Be There For You{Urgent! Read the last page please}

Kai:

"What the hell did you do,"that other little yelled as he ran up and pushed me out of the way.

He knelt down on the ground next to that , D. O. He started shaking D. O.

"D. O. wake up. D. O. please--Oh no!"

He looked down to near D. O.'s crotch area. Blood was coating his pants

I didn't kick him down there.

Baekhyun got up and pushed me with tears in his eyes.

"YOu gucking ! He's pregnant. Now... Now... AHH,"he yelled.

My friend Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun.

"Hitting him is not going to save your friend or the baby. Now lets just call an ambulance-

"That's not going to come fast enough,"he cried.

Chanyeol looked at me.

"Get him and lets go."

I picked D. O. up and followed them outside to Chnayeol's car. We got in and Chanyeol sped off to the hospital. 

I lifted D. O.'s shirt up to see if Baekhyun was telling the truth and he was. D. O. had a small baby bump but it was visible enough to know he was pregnant. 

We made it to the hospital and I ran inside with D. O. in my arms.

"Please help. He's pregnant and he's bleeding and... and ...


Calm down sir,"a nurse said as other nurses and doctors took D. O. from me. They put him on a gurney and took him down the hall.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry,"I cried as the nurses held me back.

Flashback:

"Hey babe,"I said as I kissed my most recent girlfriend, Jessica, on her lips.

"Hey sweetie. So are you still coming over tonight,"she said as she ran her hands up my shirt.

I ran my hands down her side and squeezed her making her yelp some.

"Of course baby."

I felt someone knock into me. I turned round to see who it was. It was that . He was on the ground picking up his books. I kicked him in his side and he screamed in pain.

"Watch where you are going next time fairy,"I yelled as I continued kicking him in his stomach and side.

"No,"he screamed as he put his arms around his stomach.

I continued to kick him until he passed out and Baekhyun pushed me.

End of flashback

I sat in the waiting room with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Baekhyun was crying like crazy. I don't blame him. D. O. is his best friend. His only friend.

I put my head in my hands.

What the hell have I done? I've probably hurt... no killed one or two individuals because I'm a homophobic who couldn't have just left D. O. alone. He knocked into me on accident and what did I do, kick the hell out of him. But I didn't know. I didn't know he was pregnant.

"Do Kyungsoo,"the doctor said as he came in the waiting room.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I stood up.

"Are you all his family?"

"No. I'm his best friend. His family kicked him out and I'm the only one he has,"Baekhyun said.

The doctor nodded.

"Okay. Well Kyungsoo is going to be fine. He'll need to stay here for a few weeks and rest though."

"What about the baby?"

"She's premature. Only five months. She'll be in intensive care for a while. And we still don't know if she wil make it or not. We have to just take it one day at a time with her."

"May I see D. O.?"

"Sure. Follow me."

Baekhyun started walking and Chanyeol and I followed. He stopped and turned around to us.

"No. You two leave. Thanks for the ride and all, but you two, you in particular

He pointed to me.

"have caused enough trouble for us. So just leave us alone. Please."

He walked away and we stood there.

......................................................................

D. O.:

I woke up in a hospital room. I was in so much pain, especially my stomach. I ran my hands down to it. I couldn't feel my baby. Where was my baby?

"Are you feeling okay,"I heard Baekkhyun say.

I looked at him as he walked into the room

"Baekhyun, where is my baby? Where is my baby,"I cried.

"Calm down sweetie. Calm down. She's fine."

"She?"

"Yeah."

He came over to me and sat on my bed near me.

"She's still premature, so they don't know if she'll make it. I'm sorry."

Tears started falling from my eyes.

"May I see her?"

"They said you need to rest."

"Well will you go visit her and take a picture of her for me. And tell her Umma loves her."

He nodded.

"Have you thought of a name I can tell them?"

"Angel. She's my little angel."

"Okay. You get some rest. I'll come back tomorrow before school to give you something to keep you occupied and check on Angel."

"Okay."

Baekhyun hugged me before leaving.

I hope my baby is okay because if she doesn't make it, I will kill that mother er Kai. Angel is the only blood family I still have in my life. The only one who still loves me.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the first chapter

Sorry it is short

I will make more tomorrow

I love you all and please comment so I can know how it was

Kisses

J. Law