Day By Day

I'll Be There For You{Urgent! Read the last page please}

D. O.:

I held onto my cheek right in the spot Kai had just kissed me just seconds ago.

Why did he do that? I mean, maybe it was just a friendly gesture. Yeah, that must be it. Kai isn't gay. I'm very aware of that. I mean, he used to beat me up all the time because I'm gay. Maybe people change. He did apologize for what he did to me and my daughter. And he did say that he wanted to build a friendship with me. But he can't just all of a sudden be gay. I know that couldn't be it.

I sighed and slid down in my bed.

I mean, I never really thought about Kai in a relationship way. I never really paid attention to him anyway. But now that I think of it, he is really good looking. I mean really good looking. And he can be nice when he wants to. Once you get pass the jerk attitude and forget about the things he's done to people. He's actually an okay person when you get passed that. And I wouldn't mind dating him.

What the hell am I saying!?

Get it together, Kyungsoo. He doesn't like guys. He has a girlfriend for crying out loud. And remember what he did to your daughter. He's still not out of the doghouse for that.

But he is so freaking hot.

Uhhh, I need help big time.

.......................................................

I got released from the hospital a few days later. I didn't want to leave because I didn't want to leave Angel, but they said she would be joining me at home soon. And that kept me going. I wanted her to be with me soon.

Also I had to go back to school. I had missed a lot of days and didn't want to miss any more.

Baekhyun and I got off of the school bus and headed for the entrance.

"Are you going to be okay,"Baekhyun asked me once we were in the school.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I mean, you just got out of the hospital after giving birth to your daughter."

"That was almost two weeks ago. I'm fine. And my stomach only hurts a little bit when I walk."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, Baekhyun. And I'll tell you if I feel bad. Okay?"

He nodded. We went to our lockers and got our stuff for first period.

"Hey you guys,"I heard someone say.

We both turned to see Chanyeol and Kai behind us.

"Oh, hey you two,"Beakhyun said and I waved.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol broke off and went into their own little conversation. I grabbed my stuff from my locker and Kai took them out of my hand.

"I'll carry it for you,"he said.

"No, I can do it myself."

"No, it's fine. Come on."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along to class. I sat down in my desk and he put my stuff down on the desk and sat in the desk next to me.

"Baekhyun sits there,"I huffed.

He pointed to the front. Baekhyun was sitting down laughing and talking to Chanyeol in the seat Kai usually sits in.

"They've been doing that for almost a week now."

I looked at Kai.

"Your friend is stealing my best friend from me."

"And your's is stealing mine from me, so we just have to deal with it and sit next to each other. And I thought we were going to try and be friends."

I sighed.

"I know, we are."

The teacher came into the classroom and started handing everyone a worksheet. She stopped in front of Kai and I.

"Do you have you work, Kyungsoo,"she asked nicely.

"Oh, yeah."

I reached in one of my folders and pulled out all the work I had completed for Ms. Choi's class and handed it to her. She smiled.

"You are such a good student Kyungsoo. Maybe you can rub some of your goodness off on Jongin here since he has decided to change seats."

"I'm trying a new start,"Kai said with a smile.

Ms. Choi rolled her eyes.

"Just get to work Jongin. And it better be an A paper."

She walked away. I looked down at my paper. This was all Algebra I work. I knew all of this.

I got started and finished my paper in only five minute. I looked over at Kai. He was still stuck on the first problem.

"Do you need help,"I asked.

He looked at me and nodded. I started helping him with the first one. Slowly so he could understand everything so he would be able to do it by himself in the future.

I helped him through the paper and we finished just before class ended. Kai looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you,"he said.

"You're welcome."

He took my paper and his own. He touched my hand before heading to the front to turn our papers in. I blushed. I covered my cheeks with my hands.

Stop Kyungsoo. He doesn't like you. He likes girls. Don't get yourself hurt. You've been hurt too many times to be hurt again.

The bell rang and I grabbed my things and left. I hurried down the hall, but felt someone grab me by my arm and pull me back some. I stopped and turned to the person. It was Kai.

"Why did you leave me,"he asked as he took my things out of my hand and put them on top of his books.

"I was trying to get to class."

"You know we have almost ten minutes to transfer from class to class, right."

"Yeah I know, but-

"Kai,"I heard some girl say.

Kai turned around and I moved over some so I could see who it was. It was Jessica.

"What,"he said.

He sounded annoyed. She came closer to him.

"I'm sorry Oppa. Will you please forgive me."

What is she talking about?

"No. I'm done Jessica."

She got on her knees.

"But please Oppa. I love you so much."

Tears started to form in her eyes.

"No. I said I was done. I'm tired of your ing and constant controlling. I'm done being your boyfriend. So leave me alone."

Kai turned and took hold of my hand.

"Come on,"he said before pulling me down the hall.

"So now you're a ,"Jessica yelled making everyone in the hall stop, even Kai and I.

We both turned to her. Kai started laughing some before he put this evil smile on his face.

"Takes one to know one doesn't it,"he said.

Jessica's eyes got wide and her jaw dropped.

"How?"

"Come on Kyungsoo."

He took my hand again and we continued down the hall.

She's gay?

Wait.

HE'S GAY!?

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

I hope it was okay

Comment and let me know how it was

And I have another Kaisoo story called Intoxicating I'd like you guys to read and comment on if you don't mind

I love you all so much

Kisses

J. Law