Chapter 9

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suho and Tao returned to the dorms around dinnertime, but immediately, Suho noticed that something was off.

Was something... burning?

Suho sprinted to the door and unlocked it quickly, fumbling with the keys in his haste.

“HOLY CRAP WHAT'S GOING ON?” he yelled, stumbling inside and fanning smoke away from his face.

“Sorry Joonmyun-hyung!” Lay called, presumably from the kitchen. “Just a couple of... technical difficulties!”

“Technical difficulties? You dolt, you put an egg in the microwave!” Suho heard Xiumin yell, then a dull thud that Suho desperately hoped was not Lay getting hit by something.

“Minseok-hyung! Oh my God, put the pan down!” Chen yelled, almost colliding with Suho as he sprinted out of the kitchen.

“Jongdae? What's wrong?” Suho asked as he put his hands on the younger's shoulders in an attempt to stop him from crashing.

“Minseok-hyung is going ape at Yixing-hyung.”

Suho sighed. “YIXING!”

The dancer was out in an instant. “Did you want something?”

“Did you really explode an egg in the microwave?”

Lay looked down at the floor and shuffled his feet a little, a sure sign that he was guilty. “Well you see, I was trying to cook it, and—”

“Did you or did you not cause an egg to explode?” Suho asked, rubbing his forehead. I feel a migraine coming on...

“He did!” Xiumin yelled. “It's a pain in the to clean up!”

“Yixing, go clean up the egg explosion,” Suho sighed. “And apologize to Minseok-hyung for ruining the microwave, please, so that we don't have to listen to him rant about us ruining his 'holy ground' or whatever he calls it

Please log in to read the full chapter