Chapter 19

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eventually, the meeting somehow ended up turning into a video game match. Nobody really knew how that happened (but it probably started when Kai yelled “I'M BORED LET'S GO PLAY VIDEO GAMES.” Only probably. Nobody really knew.)

Of course, the other members had abandoned their leaders and the failed meeting in favor of the television, watching Kai and Luhan face off in some sort of racing game (were those bananas they were throwing?)

Suho and Kris stood off awkwardly to the side, trying to figure out what to do with their mess of a group.

“I take it that none of them really listened to you?” Suho asked, sighing.

Kris shook his head, crossing his arms. “Did you really think they would?”

“I suppose not.”

“Now what do we do?”

“Hm...” Kris's eyebrows furrowed in thought (and Suho thought that they looked absolutely terrifying, but he would never tell the older that.) “What do you think about leaving them to their own devices for a while?”

“WHAT?”

“Yeah, like completely leaving them alone.”

“Have you lost your mind?”

“IIIIII LOST MY MIIIIIND!”

“Shut up, Jongdae!”

“But I like singing!”

“Nobody ca—DAMMIT YOU JUST MADE ME LOSE! LUHAN-HYUNG I DEMAND A REMATCH!”

“Not my fault you got distracted!”

“Hey, stop beating up Luhan-hyung!”

“...anyways,” Suho sighed, trying to block the sound of s being insane, “are you serious?”

“When am I not serious?” Kris raised an eyeb

Please log in to read the full chapter