Chapter 13

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suho wasn't faring too much better.

“Are they always like this?” he yelled to Xiumin, who had his hands plastered to his ears, grimacing at their two main vocalists, who were currently involved in what appeared to be the karaoke match of the decade.

Xiumin shook his head. “This only happens when they have too much sugar!”

I hope SM had this place soundproofed.

“IIIIIIIIIIII LOST MY MIIIIIIIIIIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Chen belted out, screaming into the microphone as if it were his lifeline.

“GET IN SLOW MOOOOOOOOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!” Luhan sang, throwing his head back and trying to do some sort of wavy b-boy dance in slow motion, but failing miserably and ending up doing something that vaguely resembled the sprout dance.

Suho finally lost his mind, running over and pulling out the plug for the karaoke machine. It took Chen and Luhan a few seconds to realize that the music had stopped, but when they did, they both glared at Suho with faces that they had obviously picked up from Kris. Unconsciously, he found himself looking at Tao pleadingly, but the youngest only smirked, as if to say 'karma, . Have fun fending for yourself.'

Save me Shisus.

~*~*~*~*~

“Luhan-ge? Jongdae-ge? We kind of need to get some sleep, can you stop singing now please?” Tao pouted, throwing in a bbuing-bbuing for good measure.

Luhan's angry face im

Please log in to read the full chapter