Chapter 7

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris facepalmed.

He had been woken up at around 1 PM, which wasn't all that bad of a time, but the reason make him face his phone so badly that the K members were sure that the screen would crack.

He would make Huang Zitao pay...

~*~*~*~*~

...for the enormous cell phone bill he was sure to get after the forty-seven (and counting) picture messages that he had received, each containing photos of bags, shoes, pants, shirts, jackets, plushies, soft pretzels (what?) and whatever else under the sun he wanted.

“Kris-hyung? Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked as he poured himself a glass of milk.

“No.”

“Wanna talk about it?”

“No.”

“Okay.”

Chanyeol left Kris in the kitchen to glare at his phone with utmost malice and joined the others in front of the TV, where they were having a gaming session (Kai creaming everyone in Tekken, as per usual.)

“What's the score?” he asked as he nudged Baekhyun over with his foot.

“Jongin beat me and Kyungsoo already, so he's up against Sehun now and from the looks of it, they're deadlocked,” Baekhyun whispered, almost as if this were a real tournament.

“Hm.”

Several tense minutes later, Kai groaned and Sehun screamed.

“WILL YOU SHUT UP?”

“Sorry Kris-hyung!” Baekhyun called. “Alright, now who stole his and gave him a wedgie?”

“What?”

“You know what I mean.”

“I think it was Zitao.”

“Oh. That makes sense.”

“For your information, Baekhyun, I'm not wearing '' because your husband Chanyeol didn't give me any,”

Please log in to read the full chapter