Chapter 12

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Chanyeol, get off the sofa.”  Baekhyun prodded the prone figure who currently lay face down, all 185 centimeters of which were taking up the entirety of the furniture.

“Mmmph… mphtmmyhrttts…” Chanyeol groaned.

Somehow, Baekhyun was able to discern what Chanyeol said, and sighed. “Well you should have thought about that before you ate all that, you fatty. C’mon, I wanna watch the new episode of Minho-sunbae and Jinri-sunbae’s drama. We’re in that episode, Chanyeol! I wanna see it!”

After a few more minutes of groaning (from Chanyeol) and insults (from Baekhyun), Chanyeol finally shifted over enough for Baekhyun to sit down.

“Oh yay! We’re just in time!” The familiar bars of MAMA began to play from the TV screen, and in traditional obnoxious BaekYeol fashion, they began to scream-sing along (somehow, Chanyeol had miraculously recovered in the span of five seconds).

“Why are you guys randomly screaming out the lyrics at 11 PM? Some people are trying to sleep, you know,” Kai yelled from his room.

“We’re watching us on TV!” Baekhyun yelled back.

Kai was out in a flash. “We’re on TV?”

“In the drama.”

“Ohh! I look so cool here.”

Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at him. “I look cooler.”

“Pshh. Without eyeliner, you are nothing!”

“Oh shut up, Kkamjong,” Sehun said as he walked in to the living room. “Why are you all screaming?”

“Because we’re on TV!” Chanyeol grinned

Please log in to read the full chapter