Chapter 24

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the cake had been demolished (I mean, eaten) by Tao, the members started to get a bit restless.

“I'm bored,” Chanyeol whined. “We should do something.”

“We're all bored,” Luhan replied. “But what?”

“I dunno, we can play Truth or Dare?” Chen suggested.

Since nobody had any better ideas, they just decided to go with it. Xiumin grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, and they all sat down in a circle.

“So...” Xiumin said. “Should we have some sort of ground rules?”

“Hm...” Baekhyun thought, his invisible beard. “No going outside because of fangirls, no kissing, and nothing you yourself wouldn't be willing to do.”

Everyone agreed (except Chen, who merely sat down with a resigned sigh of “nobody ever wants to have any fun”), and Xiumin spun the bottle.

“Looks like you're up, Jongin. Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” he replied, smirking. “Bring it.”

“Go get a pair of Kris-hyung's boxers, put them on your head, and text him a picture of it,” Chen said.

Everyone gave him weird looks.

“What?” he replied, shrugging. “It's my birthday, and besides, don't you want to screw with him too?”

Nobody could disagree with him, so off Kai went to Kris's room.

“Where does he keep his underwear?” he called, as he dug through the drawers. “Never mind! Found some!”

Kai re-emerged from the bedroom, holding a pair of black silk boxers, whistling. “Wow, duizhang got some fancy underwear!”

“I think he got those imported from Canada,” Lay said. “They look foreign.”

“No, I gave him those for Christmas last year.”

Kai scrunched up his nose. “Seriously, Zitao? You bought him underwear for Christmas?”

“Gucci was having a sale.”

“Er... alright, then.” Kai pulled the waistband of t

Please log in to read the full chapter