Chapter 23

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suho sighed.

Kris had done nothing but mope for the entire day, and for the life of him, he couldn't understand why. If he were to be completely honest, it scared him to see the elder like this, because Kris always seemed to give off the aura of a strong, dependable, mature man.

He had now been reduced to the rather strange sight of a grown man hugging a pillow and mumbling into it.

And it scared the living daylights out of him.

“Kris-hyung? Are you alright?” Suho asked, trepidation increasingly present in his voice with every word.

“No.”

Well, he hadn't been expecting that.

“Why?”

“Jongdae probably hates me.”

Suho resisted the urge to slap Kris, instead flinging a pillow at his face. “It was your idea not to go.”

“Wellllll you should have made me go!”

“Am I your mom or something? Jeez, you're older than me, shouldn't you maybe be just a little more mature?” Suho rolled his eyes. “If you wanna talk to him so badly, you do have a phone.”

“Jongdae doesn't have a phone.”

“Then call the dorm phone.”

“Oh.”

Since it didn't appear that Kris was going to get up anytime soon, Suho tossed him his phone. “You're paying for my phone bill.”

“Meh.” Kris punched in the number and put it on speaker, placing the phone down on the bed while still holding his pillow.

“Yobosayo?”

“Who's this?”

“It's Jongdae.”

“Oh. Happy birthday, ChenChen.”

“Er... thanks? Where are you, anyways?”

“In a magical place far far away where unicorns live in peace and harmony.”

“...I'll have you know that I nearly vomited just now, duizhang.”

Please log in to read the full chapter