Chapter 1

When EXO Switched Leaders
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was another average day.

Well, average as things could get for six members of a Korean boy group.

D.O was cooking something for dinner, since nobody else really knew what to do to make it.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were doing… something. Baekhyun was staring at Chanyeol with his CF-faces, and Chanyeol was staring back with his creeper face.

Kai was blasting music in the other room, probably dancing, but nobody wanted to open the door and let even more of the music sounds out.

Sehun stared out the window, moping. Luhan wasn’t back from practice yet, and the younger boy was waiting for him to return so they could get bubble tea.

And Suho… Suho sat on one of the sofas in the dorm, drinking a hot cup of tea and trying to relax.

‘Trying’ being the key word.

Today happened to be one of the more peaceful days in the dorm. Most people would have taken this opportunity to kick back, relax, and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Not Suho.

He was just waiting for disaster to strike.

He sighed deeply, swirling the liquid in his mug a little before taking a small sip.

I think something will happen in… 3… 2…

Crash.

1.

Suho opened his eyes, finding a sheepish-looking Kai in front of him, a football in his lap, and hot water splattered all over him.

“Kim Jongin. Explain yourself.” Suho’s voice was deathly calm as he stood, grabbing the football as he did so.

“I wanted to play football, hyung.” Kai rolled his eyes, as though it were inherently obvious what he was trying to do.

“We have rules against throwing things in the dorms, Jongin.”

“It was only one ball! C’mon, it’s no big deal!”

Suho opened his mouth to speak, when Chanyeol came bursting into the room, followed by an angry-looking Baekhyun.

“You cheated!”

“Did not! Joonmyun-hyung, tell him I didn’t cheat!”

“Just give it a rest, guys. I don’t even know what you guys were doing to start with.”

Sehun ambled into the room, looking depressed. “Luhan-hyung isn’t back yet. He said he would be back at 6. It’s 6:3

Please log in to read the full chapter