Chapter 2

Untitled Yewook Story (On Hold)

Yesung slowly opened the door to see a young guy standing in front of him. The boy in front of him was wearing worn in gray skinny jeans.Not the tight skinnys but the loose kind. He wore a blue v neck that was tattered at the edges with a black biker jacket over it. Ryeowook looked back at him. Yesung was in some basketball shorts and a white tank top that hugged his body perfectly. He had a weird feeling as he looked into Ryeowook's eyes. Not a bad kind of weird though, a good kind. Yesung realized the silence and cleared his throught.

Ryeowook, who was silently staring back at the man in front of him, looked down and started to talk.

"H-hello, m-m-m-my name is K-K-K-Kim R-Ryewook, I'm f-f-from the Ma-Magical Music sto-store, where mu-music is is is magi-magic." Ryeowook managed to say with much difficulty.

He mentaly slapped himself for sounding so stupid. He could feel his cheeks warming up and instantly knew that he was blushing. He was always like this with people he didn't know.

Yesung smiled as he heard the angelic, although stuttering, voice. He chuckled when Ryeowook stopped talking and looked up at him with such innocent eyes.

"Yeah, I heard your voice on the phone. When I was talking to that other guy."

"Oh, you-you mean H-h-hyukjae?" He asked quietly, not stuttering as much as before.

"Yeah, I think that was his name" Yesung chuckled as he remembered the guy on the phone.

"Please come in" He moved out of the way to let Ryeowook in. 

Ryeowook looked around the place in awe. It was so pretty and somewhat expensive. 'Wow, this place is nice.' 

"This is my piano. As you can see, one of the wheels fell off" Yesung spoke and pointed to the piano.

Ryeowook's eyes traveled to the piano standing against the wall. His eyes sparkled with happiness and fingers tingled for a chance to play some chords.

"Can you fix it?" 

Ryewook nodded. Yesung noticed that Ryeowook was holding a small tool box. He watched silently as the smaller boy went on the floor and in a matter of minutes the wheel was on and working.

Yesung was so happy to see his most treasured item in perfect condition once again. He was so happy he didn't realize that as soon as Ryeowook was back on his feet, Yesung ran and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, Than kyou, Thank you!" Yesung said with joy as he kept hugging the other.

Ryewook felt himself blush at the unexpected hug. He stood like a statue and started to regain his voice.

"Uh.. Umm..Uh" He was planning on saying 'you're welcome' but that is what came out insted.

Yesung heard Ryeowook muttering something and realized what he had just done. He pulled away instantly.

Ryeowook felt that warmth of Yesungs body leave him.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry! It's just that my piano, you fixed it, and I was so happy, so I..." Yesung trailed off blushing.

"It's okay. You must l-love your p-piano, and I un-understand that. Who w-w-wouldn't love a piano like like that." He said as he stared at the piano with that sparkle in his eye.

Yesung recognized it right away. He had seen it before. The same way Lina looked at the sunrise every morning. The same way his mother looked at a violin. He was sure that he looked at a piano the same Ryeowook way did just now. He understood that look and it made him smile. 

He gently pushed Ryeowook towards the piano. The smaller boy looked at him with so much hope.

"Go on" He wispered.

"C-can I?"

"Of corse" Yesung gave him a knowing smile.

This time it was Ryeowook that hugged him close. Yesung didn't mind. He didn't like being affectionate with people, but with Ryeowook it was different.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" he said.

Ryeowook quickly let go and sat down on the piano bench. He uncovered the keys brushed his hands over them. He felt as if he was in heaven. It was true that Kangin, the owner of Magical Music, let him play sometimes at work, but they didn't cary real pianos, only keyboards. Ryewook had only memories of playing the piano when he was 7, at his friend's house who moved away that same year. He began to softly play a tune that put the room at a state of peace. It seemed as though the slight breeze flowing from the window was in harmony with the chords.

This whole time, Yesung couldn't take his eyes off the boy. The way Ryewooks hands moved over the keys made him smile in content.

Suddenly, Ryeowook stopped and closed the cover.

"What's wrong?" Yesung asked worriedly.

"I have to go back to work and the car I came in isn't mine" Ryeowook said as he pointed to his watch.

"When do you get off work?" Yesung asked.

"8pm.. why?" Ryeowook said curiously.

"I can see the way you look at her. You can come and play again" He said, waving towards the piano.

"Really?" Ryeowook asked.

"Yeah, of course" Yesung said with a smile.

A frown drew itself on Ryeowook's face.

"What's wrong?" Yesung asked.

"I can't. Like I said, the car is not mine and I don't have one and the busses don't run that late." Ryeowook replied.

"That's not a problem, i can pick you up and drop you off." Yesung suggested.

"No, I've been too much trouble as it is." Ryeowook blushed.

"It's fine, I'd be glad to. I have finaly found someone who is as crazy about piano as me"

"Alright, but I must go now" Ryeowook said so quietly Yesung barely heard him.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 8 at the Magical Music store." Yesung said as he was walking him out the door.

Ryeowook nodded and bid him goodbye. Yesung did the same. As Ryeowook drove back to work, he had the exact same thought as Yesung did at that very moment.

' I can't wait to see him again '



Some Info: The bird from Chapter 1 will reappear throughout the story.