Chapter 3

Untitled Yewook Story (On Hold)

 

Ryewook arrived at MMS and parked Eunhyuk's car. Eunhyuk spotted him as he walked thorugh the door. 

"Hey, what took you so long? I was starting to get a little worried." Eunhyuk asked. 

"Oh nothing much, I had a hard time putting the wheel back on" Ryeowook replied rather quickly.

"Liar"

"Why would I be lying?"

" I can tell when you're lying, but I'll let it go for now because I'm hella hungry." 

"It's break already?" Ryeowook said as he looked at his watch.

"Yeah, so let's bounce." Eunhyuk said as he pulled Ryeowook out the door.

They had lunch, which Eunhyuk paid for. Ryeowook felt bad about how Eunhyuk never let him pay for himself.

'He's such a good friend.'

Soon they came back to work and Ryeowook went to the back to start replacing the strings on some of the guitars they had gotten while Eunhyuk talked animately to a customer that had just walked thorugh the door. Kangin, who was filling out papers in his office, seldom came out of his office.

Several hours passed and and the two boys were happy to be leave. Eunhyuk was getting into his car an noticed Ryeowook standing in the parking lot.

"Why are you just standing there? Get in."

"Umm.. actualy, I'm getting picked up today" 

"By who?"

"Just a ffriend"

"Okaaaaay.. well then, see you tomorow." Eunhyuk said susupiciously.

"Yeah, see ya" Ryeowook waved back to his friend.



Some Info: Short, I know. I'm sorry but it took me like an hour and a half to write this little. Also, I type slow and have to go back to fix my endless typos. This is what I meant when I said the chapters will be short. In later chapters there MIGHT be some EunHae and KangTeuk. Also I decided that Yesung MIGHT have a pet, and I haven't decided what it will be. I still have no idea about the title.

@KokoaLoV You're welcome and thank you for commenting.

@ELFishBunneh The bird will be back. It will take some time for Yesung to fall for Ryeowook. The first chapter took like 4 hours to write and so did the second one so I'm glad you liked it. Thanx for the comment.

@mouj05 Thank you for the comment, I really appreciate it.

@luvewookie I'm glad you think so. I updated as soon as I could but this chapter is totally pointless.