Chapter 7

Untitled Yewook Story (On Hold)

*Ryeowook's POV*

About a week and a half has passed since I met Yesung. I've been going to his house to play the piano everyday and the electrocuted feeling never left me when he looked at me and smiled. I felt fuzzy when he was near, but the not bad kind of fuzzy. It felt good to be with him. I mean like friends! For the past few days Leeteuk has been talking about meeting Yesung, but I didn't want them to meet. I know that Leeteuk will try to get me and Yesung together, and then it will be awkward.

 
"Hey Wook, we're here. " Eunhyuk said as he nudged my shoulder. We had just arrived at work. We both walked out of the Eunhyuk's car locked the doors. We walked into the store to be greeted by Kangin.
 
"Hey guys, how was your morning?" Kangin asked as he approached us.
 
"To be honest, not so good. I'm still a little sleepy." I answered to him.
 
"Did you stay at your boyfriend's house too long last night?" Kangin teased.
 
"Yesung is not my boyfriend! If you say that one more time, I'll make sure Leeteuk will never want to see you again." I said, annoyed about the everyone constantly teasing me.
 
"Okay, okay! I will never say anything again. And doesn't even matter, Leeteuk doesn't even like me." Kangin said to me, a little worried that I might be serious, but of course I wasn't. I mean, I will never do that to Kangin, and Leeteuk is in love with him anyways so I can never do that. 
 
"So you admit it? That you you're in love with Leeteuk." Eunhyuk said excitedly.
 
"What? No! I might like him though, just a little." Kangin told us while blushing slightly.
 
"Just a little bit?" Eunhyuk asked, not convinced.
 
"Okay! I like him, alot! Are you happy now?" By now Kangin was blushing for real.
 
"Not yet, now you have to confess to him." Eunhyuk said, already planning something in his mind. 'I swear, he's been hanging around Heechul or something.'
 
"I will not! He doesn't even like me back, and I don't enjoy being rejected." Kangin pouted as he said that. 'Awww Kangin... You're so oblivious.'
 
"Leeteuk does like you! He really does!" I told him and he looked at me surprised.
 
"He does? No way!"
 
"Yes he does he told me, but don't tell him I told you." 
 
"Alright... but.. are you sure you didn't misunderstand him?" 
 
"Oh I am VERY sure about that." I laughed, remembering how Leeteuk was jumping up and down and squealing.
 
"So what should I do?" Kangin asked.
 
"You should confess to him! Duh!" 
 
"I know that, you pabo! The question is how?" Kangin asked again. Eunhyuk put on his thinking face and I knew that whatever was going to come out of his mouth at that moment was not going to be good. 
 
"I got it! It should be something with rose petals, you in a tux, and it should end in you two in a hotel! Oh and don't forget the strawberries dipped in chocolate and expensive champagne! And you can add in some slow dancing!" Eunhyuk exclaimed as he grabbed me and started to dance the waltz. He then leaned me down holding me from the waist as if he was going to kiss me any second now.
 
"Let go of me, Hyuk!" I said as I tried to wiggle out of his arms.
 
"What? You don't like my dancing?" Eunhyuk said, pouting at me.
 
"Your dancing is great, but we need to focus on the helping Kangin." I told him as I patted his head affectionately. He was sensitive when it came to dancing, he loved it more than life itself.
 
"Yeah, so help me!" Kangin spoke up.
 
"I just told you what you need to do!" 
 
"I'm telling him I like him, not proposing to him!" Kangin said as he facepalmed himself at Eunhyuk's stupidness.
 
"Kangin's right. Its way to fancy for just a confession. It should just be simple and cozy." I said to them. 
Eunhyuk started pacing around the store murmuring "Simple and cozy, simple and cozy, simple and co-"
 
"I got it!" He yelled to us as he jumped up in the air. 'Seriously what does he eat for breakfast every morning that makes him so crazy?'
 
"What is it?" Kangin and I asked him at the same time.
 
"Well you guys now that Sungmin's birthday is in a few days and I was thinking maybe you should just confess there. Sungmin and I decided to have the party at our house. Everyone's invited by the way." Eunhyuk smiled, happy with himself for coming up with that idea. I mentally face-palmed myself. 'How could I forget Minnie's birthday? I'm such a horrible friend.'
 
"You guys forgot his birthday, didn't you?" Eunhyuk looked at us angrily. Kangin and I just nodded silently, guilt written all over our faces.
 
"We're sorry." Kangin said quietly.
 
"Its okay guys. So what do you think of confessing on Min's birthday?" Eunhyuk asked him.
 
"It sounds good, but..." Kangin smiled and then whispered something to Eunhyuk. Now they were both smiling at me, and looking at me weird.
 
"What guys?" I asked, suspicious of what they were whispering about.
 
"I will confess to Leeteuk on one condition..." Kangin said and then looked at Eunhyuk.
 
"...only if you bring Yesung with you to Min's party." Eunhyuk finished Kangin's sentence.

Some Info: I know this chapter is short and I haven't updated in a long time. I will try to update another chapter today but I don't think that will happen. Also, Sungmin in the story is Eunhyuk's brother so they live together. Anyways, subscribe, comment, or watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_69jjk7pgc and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_sTbfwdrQ4&feature=related and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjRwah9VRRI