Chapter 8

Untitled Yewook Story (On Hold)

*Eunhyuk's POV* 

"You guys! Sungmin doesn't even know Yesung!" Wookie said, hoping he could change our mind. 'Don't worry, I took care of that.'
 
"Yes he does! I told him all about Yesung." I replied to him, smiling, because now he had no excuse.
 
"Well, what if he doesn't want to go?" 
 
"Who doesn't love parties?" Kangin said. 
 
"Yesung doesn't." He lied to us. 'Its not nice to lie. Ryeowookie.'
 
"Oh really? Call him right now and ask him!" I said as I walked up to him and tried to get his cellphone, which was in the back pocket of his jeans.
 
"Don't touch my !" He screamed at me, but I just continued. Kangin was laughing at us the whole time. 'He has a nice , lucky Yesung.'
 
"You do have a nice , but that's not the point. Call him!" I said to him.
 
"Just call him so Hyuk will stop bothering you. And while were on the topic of buts, mine is the best." Kangin said proudly. 'A better than Wookie's? I gotta check this out.'
 
"Really? Now that I think about it, it does look squishy. Can I grab it?" I said while staring at Kangin's .
 
"No!" Kangin backed away from me. 'He's right, if Teuk finds out then I'll be dead.'
 
"You're right, your is only for Teuk to touch." Kangin blushed as I said that, but nodded. 'I should get back to Wookie.'
 
"You thought I forgot, didn't you?" I smiled at him. 'He probably thinks that I can read his mind.'
 
"Fine I will call him!" He said and got his cell phone out. He found Yesung's number. 'Yes! Mission complete....well almost complete.'
 
"Use my phone so you don't waste minutes on yours" I said to him. He nodded and I got my phone out and gave it to him. He dialed the number and waited.
 
"Ring... Ring... Ri-" 
 
"Hello? Hello?" He looked nervous He almost jumped when Yesung answered. 'Okay now say something Wookie! ' I thought to myself. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. Fortunately, I took the phone from his hand and started talking.
 
"Hello Yesung! This is Eunhyuk, Reyowook's friend." I said in my flirty voice, just to make Wookie jealous. 'It worked! He looks pissed!'
 
"Oh hey! What's up?" Yesung replied back to me, when I put him on speaker so Kangin and Wookie could hear too.
 
"Well, my brother Sungmin's birthday is in a few days and I was wondering if you wanted to come. Ryeowook was bragging about you to everyone, so they want to meet you." I said.
 
"I wouldn't want to intrude." Yesung said. 
 
"Oh you won't be! And Wookie said he wants you to come!'" I  to said him. I know he didn't say that, but who cares? Its all part of my plan.'
 
"Hey! I never said that, you liar!" Ryeowook yelled at me, but it came out muffled because Kangin put his hand over his mouth. 'That's right Kangin! keep his mouth shut.'
 
"Was that Wookie?" Yesung asked. 'He heard that?!'
 
"What? Oh no, that wasn't him. It was just some crazy customer." I answered to him. Yesung didn't believe it and started laughing.
 
"Eunhyuk, I know it was him." 'Oops! He got me!'
 
"Okay it was him and you're right, I was lying." I paused to mouth "Cover his mouth" to Kangin. 'Now you won't can't deny saying anything Wookie.'
 
"He didn't say that he wants you to come. He said it like this 'I really really really really want my Yesungie to come.'" I said trying to imitate Ryeowookies's voice. Wook tried to struggle out of Kangin's arms. 'Don't even bother trying! You against Kangin? That's  just silly!'
 
"Well if Wookie really really really really wants me to come, then sure." Yesung replied to me after laughing a little. 'Yeah!'
 
"Great! Wookie will tell you the details later okay?" I told him.
 
"Alright, I'll see you later then?" Yesung said to me.
 
"Yup! Wookie says bye and he sends you lots of kisses! Chmoki Chmoki!!" I said, making kissing sounds. Yesung pretty much burst into laughter when he heard me say that. 
 
" I send him lots of kisses back! Chmoki Chmoki!! Bye! " He said in between laughter, also making kissing sounds. I looked at Wookie and pointed to the phone. He was blushing so red right now. He was trying to say something, but Kangin still hadn't let him go.
 
"Bye!" I said and hung up the phone. Kangin finally let Ryeowook go.
 
*Ryeowook's POV*
 
'Aish! How could he say that about me to Yesung? Hyuk is the worst!' I thought as Eunhyuk hung up the phone and Kangin had let me go.
 
"How could you?!  Why would you do that to me Hyuk?" 
 
"I'm doing this for your own good! You'll be thanking me later." Hyuk said to me and Kangin was just laughing at us.
 
"And you too Kangin! You're not much better than him!" I said to Kangin, who stopped laughing.
 
"Hey! I'm still your boss and I could fire you!" He told me seriously.
 
"Yeah, you go ahead and do that. Then see how Leeteuk will react to that." I smiled at him. 'See! I can be a evil too, when I need to be.' Just then, a customer walked in.
 
"Alright guys, back to work." Kangin said to us and when into his office. Eunhyuk approached the customer and started flirting as always. I went to go in the back and started fixing stuff. 

Some Info: I know that this is short too, I'm sorry you guys.