★ o.2

The Park-Choi Family

 

Author's Note~
Aish, so I'm actually kinda upset at AFF at the moment because I had this chapter updated... SO I lost that, a couple of views on this and a couple of subscribers as well. >.< Whatever. Here's the repeat of the chapter.
 

 
(Ricky and L.Joe in real life at the movies when watching the new Batman movie lol)
 
Ricky and AhRi got into L.Joe's car and they drove off. Changjo was in the back with Ricky and AhRi as Minsoo(C.A.P) and L.Joe were in the front seat.
 
"Wahh, AhRi got so cute~" Changjo said as he pinched AhRi's cheek. She pouted and moved closer to Ricky.
 
Ricky laughed and slapped his arm. "Yah, stop it you're scaring her." Ricky said. AhRi giggled and stuck her tongue out at Changjo. 
 
Changjo showed a shock face and pointed at her while talking. "S-she's making fun of me!! Hyung, did you see that?! She stuck her tongue out at me!" Changjo exclaimed as he turned to L.Joe and CAP.
 
CAP, who was driving, chuckled while shaking his head. "Wow Changjo. If I hadn't known better, we would be thinking you were the same age as her." L.Joe and Ricky laughed at this as Changjo pouted.
 
"Aish, whatever." Changjo said as he crossed his arms and looked out the window.
 
~*AFTER THE MOVIES*~
 
"Ahhh that was awesome! Right, AhRi??" L.Joe asked as the five of them exited out of the Batman movie theater.
 
AhRi nodded her head. "Kya! Batman is awesome!! But that masked guy was pretty scare!" She said shivering, remembering the masked guy named Bane.
 
CAP laughed as he held AhRi's hand. "He wasn't that scary AhRi-ah. Besides you kept holding on to Ricky the whole time, I'm surprised you even saw half of the movie." He said as AhRi giggled and held hands with Ricky.
 
Ricky scoffed. "I wasn't holding onto Oppa the whole time! Blehh~" AhRi said as she stuck her tongue out CAP. He chuckled and pinched her cheek.
 
"Oppa~ Baegopa~" AhRi said as he pointed at her stomach. Ricky's eyebrows scrunched together.
 
"You're hungry? Hyung, wanna go and get pizza?" 
 
 

 
"Yay! Finished." Bom said as she placed the cupcakes down on the table. Clapping she smiled at her work.
 
Seunghyun entered the kitchen and held an amused face as he eyed his wife. "Finished making AhRi's cupcakes?" He asked as he neared her, looking at the cupcakes as well.
 
Bom turned to him, giving him her best eye smile. "Yup! And don't you dare try and eat one! I'm gonna go and change into pj's. Do you know when the kids will get back?" She asked as she took off her apron and walked to her bedroom.
 
Seunghyun put on his thinking face. "Not really. Hmm, probably in an hour or so. I'll call Minsoo and ask." He said as he followed his wife into the bedroom.
 
After calling Minsoo, Seunghyun focused back on his wife changing. His eyes darken and a playful smirk was found on his face.
 
He snuck up behind Bom when she changed her pants but had on no shirt. Just as he was about to pounce on her, his cellphone rang.
 
Bom giggled, knowing that Seunghyun's plan was ruined. Seunghyun showed a sour face and grunted as he walked to his phone.
 
"Yobeosaeyo? Aish, Jiyong, why'd you have to call right now?!" He said as he noticed that it was his best friend, Kwon Jiyong.
 
"Ahehe, sorry hyung. Chae wanted to know if you guys wanted to come over Saturday? She's thinking of re-uniting the whole gang. I already called Daesung and Seungri. Mind calling Taeyang for me?" Jiyong asked.
 
Seunghyun rolled his eyes as he sat on the bed. Bom hovered behind him, her ear eager to know what was up.
 
"Yeah yeah, I'll ask. Ok, whatever, bye!" He said as he hung up. He turned to face Bom, who had an anticipating expression.
 
"So? Who was it? What's wrong?" She asked as she played with her hair. Seunghyung chuckled. This woman right here was at leasat 33 years old yet still asked as if they were in high school.
 
He tugged a piece of her hair, making her face him. "Nothing much. Chaerin just wanted the whole gang on Saturday at their place. I have to go call Taeyang."
 
Bom's eyes lit up and she hit Seunghyun's arm in delight. "CHINCHA?! AHH!!! I'm so excited!" 
 
 
Minutes later, AhRi and Ricky were back in their rooms doing who knows what as Bom watched over them. Seunghyun took this chance to go and call Taeyang.
 
He went into his office at home and called from there. It was only roughly 9ish so he should be up.
 
"Yobeosaeyo?" He heard Taeyang say into the phone. Seunghyun smiled.
 
"Yo man, it's TOP! Listen, Ji just called me and was wondering if you were up to meeting up on saturday. The whole gang is gonna be there."
 
"Ahh, chincha? Yeah sure, I'll ask Dara and and see if we can go. We probably can and HaRang would be excited to see you guys."
 
Seunghyun chuckled into the phone. "Ahh right. I forgot you guys had a kid about a few months ago. How is he anyway?" Seunghyun asked as he sat down.
 
"Good, good. I mean he's only 9 months old so who knows. Yeah we can go. I gotta go, HaRang is crying ahaha. See you saturday!" And with that he hung up.