★ o.4

The Park-Choi Family

 

 
Awk moment when you realize that in "You belong with ME" I made Minzy and Seungri together >.< Just think of this aas the ulternate universe! oH! And sorry for the late update!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone was sitted in the living room, L.Joe and Ricky playing on an iPad in a corner while AhRi was playing with Harang, who giggled each time AhRi did something. The adults were in the same room, talking amongst themselves about how their lives have been since high school.
 
"I can't believe how old we are now. Heck, we even have kids!" Jiyong exclaimed as he streched his arms before wrapping them around Chaerin. Chaerin leaned back against him. "I know right. I'm pregnant, Bommie Unnie has two, and Dara just had one. Minzy, let me give you some advice,don't have kids yet. Being pregnant is such a hassel." Chaerin said looking at Minzy.
 
Minzy blushed as Daesung coughed awkwardly. Bom rolled her eyes as Dara hushed the children to be a little quieter. "Y-yah, we haven't even been married for a year yet and you're talking to us about children??" Minzy asked, her cheeks still pink.
 
"Aigoo. It's not as bad as Chaerin says! I love my child. I think it's just her pregnancy talking." Dara said as she patted Minzy's hand.
 
Minzy laughed. "Chincha, it's truee. When I had Ricky, I didn't even want to have a second child. But, then I had him and I couldn't be any happier. I'm glad I had AhRi." Bom said. Seunghyun smiled softly at her, patting her hand.
 
Dara smiled at the both of them before turning to look at Chaerin. "So, CL-roo~ When's the baby due?" She asked. Chaerin's face lit up as she faced them.
 
"In three weeks! I can't wait for my little baby girl to be welcomed into the world!" Chaerin exclaimed, her hand resting on her swollen tummy.
 
Jiyong grinned at Chaerin. "Yah, I told you, our baby is gonna be a boy. Though, I wouldn't mind a baby girl that looked just like you." He said, the two of them flirting on the couch.
 
The rest of the friends rolled their eyes. Taeyang cleared his throat, causing the skydragon couple to look at him. He smiled. "So, where we going for dinner? I'm starved." Dara slapped his arm at his comment as the others laughed.
 
Bom pouted as she rested against Seunghyun. "Yeah he's right though. Where we going? I'm in the mood for some corn."
 
Dara and Minzy giggled as Chaerin looked at Bom, giving her a look that everyone knew all too well. "Unnie, you're always in the mood for corn!" Bom stuck out her tongue at Chaerin's words.
 
AhRi came running to Bom, bouncing up and down. "Omma! Look, look! Ricky oppa got a high score on Subway runners!" (Just pretend that a game lol) Her face bright with a smile as she showed her parents the iPad. Bom smiled back at her, patting her head.
 
"Aww, tell him he did a good job but he should put the iPad away now, honey." Bom said, Seunghyun nodding his head as he agreed with her. AhRi pouted but gave her a nod. "Alight Omma!" And with that, she was running back to Ricky, L.Joe and HaRang.
 
Bom looked back at her friends and realised that they were all staring at her oddly. She gave them a confused look. "What?" She simply asked. Seunghyun chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her waist, drawing her closer to him.
 
Seungri and Daesung exchanged a glance before laughing. "Oh god, it's just so weird to see the alien couple not so alien-ish." Seungri said.
 
That caused Bom to glare at them and Seunghyun to throw a pillow in their face. "Yah! We're not aliens!!" Seunghyun shouted. Seungri and Daesung just laughed even more.
 
"Ok, ok we take it back. You guys are like the alien family now." Daesung said, ducking when Seunghyun held up another pillow to throw at them.
 
Taeyang and Dara joined in and started to laugh but Chaerin pouted. "Hey! My house, hyung! Stop throwing those around!" Jiyong said, pointing at Seunghyun to pick them up. 
 
Seunghyun copied Bom's earlier expression and stuck out his tongue at him. Jiyong rolled his eyes.
 
"Oh, and the answer for where we're going is easy: Samwon Garden. We haven't gone there in years." Jiyong said, looking at everyong.
 
Dara 'eeep'ed as she jumped up, grabbing Taeyang's hand in the process. "Omo! We really haven't!! Are we going now? Can we go now? I'll go grab Harang!" She said. Before anyone could respond back, she was already on the way to get HaRang.
 
Taeyang chuckled at his wife's actions, followed by Chaerin and Bom. "Aigoo, Dara unnie still acts like kid." Minzy said, giggled as she rested against Daesung.
 
"But that's good, haha. Someone has to or else we'll be like our parents." Bom said, causing everyone to shiver, remembering how out-dated and weird their parents were.
 
Chaerin laughed and stood up, with help from her husband of course. "Alright, we probably should get going. It's in Seoul and it might take us an hour to get there if there is traffic. Dara unnie! Grab the kids too please!" She said, everyone else getting up as well.
 
Bom held onto Seunghyun's hand as Ricky and AhRi zoomed pass them, running and laughing as they went. "I can't wait. I haven't gone that restaurant since we were dating." She said, looking up into Seunghyun's eyes. 
 
He smiled down at her, squeezing her hand. "Me too."