★ o.3

The Park-Choi Family

 

(pic above is Park JangMi - Seungri's lovely Girlfriend ^-^)
This chapter is also dedicated to Angel_Bana99! Thanks for letting me use you as one of the characters ^-^ hope you like her!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seunghyun switched off the car engine as Bom turned to the back to talk to her kids, who were taking off the seat belts. Seunghyun turned also.
 
"Okay. Now, we're going to go meet Auntie Chaerin and Uncle Jiyong. A couple of our family friends are just going to be there, arrachi? So behave. I don't want to hear about any trouble the two of you have down like last time."Bom said, her eyes narrowing as she looked at her children.
 
Ricky rolled his eyes while Ah Ri gulped, nodding her head. "Ok omma! You got it!" She said as she raced out of the car, Ricky following shortly behind her.
 
Bom sighed and unlocked her door, getting out as well. She met with Seunghyun, who gave her a small smile before walking to the house.
 
(House; I'm too lazy to describe it lol)
 
 
The rang the door bell and waited for a brief 5 seconds before Chaerin came running over, hugging Bom in the process.
 
Seunghyun laughed as he high fived Jiyong. " 'Sup man." He said before following him inside.
 
Bom laughed and let go of Chaerin, starring down at her swollen big belly. "How are you Chae? How's the baby?" Bom asked as Chaerin took her inside.
 
Chaerin showed Bom her signature cat eye smile. "Oh you know, the usual. Gosh, being pregrant is so tiring!" She said as they sat down.
 
Bom giggled as she hugged Minzy and said hello to Seungri and Daesung. "Tell me about it. Try having two little ones. Dara and Taeyang not here yet?" Bom asked as she sat down next to Minzy, across from Chaerin.
 
Minzy pouted. "Not yet Unnie. But they should be coming-" Just as she said that, the doorbell rung.
 
Chaerin got up smiling, followed by Jiyong who went to the door. Bom giggled at the childish Chaerin. "Aigoo~ Who knew that Chae being pregrant would make her so cheery?"
 
Seunghyun laughed as he drapped his arm around Bom's shoulder. Minzy giggled as she snuggled next to Daesung. Seungri pouted and crossed his arms.
 
"Aish, I'm the only one here with no spouse. Stupid girlfriend didn't want to come." Seungri mumbled to himself.
 
Daesung and Minzy laughed. "Why couldn't JangMi come?" Daesung said as he settled down. Dara and Taeyang sat down next to Seunghyun, their eyebrows creased.
 
"Omo, JangMi didn't come?" Dara said as she held Harang, who was fast asleep. Seungri blushed as he shrunk into his seat.
 
"No... She had a photo shoot that she had to go to..." Seungri said as he looked at his hands.
 
Bom, Dara, Chaerin, and Minzy looked at each other before bursting out laughing. Seungri's head whipped up, his face completely red now. His hyungs soon followed their partners and started to laugh as well.
 
"YAHH! It's not funny!" Seungri said whining. Bom and Dara laughed so hard that tears were forming. Minzy was clenching her stomach as she and Daesung huddled, trying to surpress their laughs. Chaerin giggled uncontrolably, causing Jiyong to laugh at her cuteness. Taeyang and Seunghyun looked at the entire scene in front of them in amusement.
 
Park JangMi was Seungri's girlfriend. Seungri is 28, while JangMi is only 23. Pretty young, right? But then again, Seungri's pretty good looking so no wonder he could get any girl he wanted. Now, don't the whole "photo-shoot" wrong! JangMi is no model, I mean she could be, but she would rather be a photographer, which she is.
 
The door bell rang, causing the nine people to stop laughing for a brief moment. Chaerin looked at Jiyong, who gave her an equal confused look. Chaerin got up, ready to open the door but not without Jiyong to hold her hand. Duh, she was pregnant, people!
 
The door opened, resulting in Chaerin smiling. "Ahh, HL, is here guys!" (A/NFor you guys who don't know, lol, 'HL' is Chaerin's little sister in real life. I just don't know her legit name.
 
Bom and Minzy nodded their head as Dara giggled when Harang started to play with her hands.
 
"Omo, and you brought Byunghun?" Chaerin asked as she leaned on Jiyong. L.Joe stood awkwardly behind his mother when Jiyong smiled at him. L. Joe was a year older than Ricky, making him 14. 
 
HaRin (aka HL) frowned as she pushed L.Joe into the house. "Mianhe, unnie and Oppa, but I have to go. Is it okay if I pick him up later?" She asked. Chaerin simplely nodded while Jiyong ruffled his hair. L.Joe smiled at him. "Jiyong hyung, you're the best!" He said.
 
Bom came behind them and gave HaRin a smile. "Annyeong! That's okay, we could drop him off. Ricky's here so the kids can play. Are you sure you can't stay?" Bom asked as L.Joe ran to the backyard where the other children where. 
 
HaRin smiled warmly at them. "Neh, mianhe. I'll try to come next time. Bye!"
 
 
 

Author's Note~ 
Sorry guys that it isn't that long! I'm trying to update my other stories, such as SHH...YG BABY!, Arranged Date, Could you like stop making me fall in love with you and my new fan fic starring BEAST and EXO that will be out in early 2013. -,- Aigooo soo much work to do, plus school starts in 2 weeks for me! AHHH TT^TT I don't wanna go... Ok see you next time!
 
 
 
Fluffly chapter number #3!
PLEASE SUB/COMMENT/WRITE.CRAP LOLZZ <3