★ o.5

The Park-Choi Family

*** Starring special guests: SHINee and Yoogeun!

 
 
 
It was the perfect day for a picnic, so what does the Park Choi family go do? Go for a picnic of course! Seunghyun and Bom went with their children and were also met up with Taeyang and Dara.
 
As AhRi and Ricky went off to play, Bom and Dara stayed behind while their husbands went to go buy some drinks.
 
"Omma! Omma! Look who came to visit us!" Bom turned around to see AhRi holding hands with Kim Jonghyun, followed by Kim Kibum and Choi Minho. She blinked, suprised.
 
"Omo, Jonghyun-ah, Key, and Minho-ssi! What are you doing here?" Dara asked equally surprised. AhRi shrugged her shoulders before running off to her brother.
 
Jonghyun gave her a cheeky smile as he pointed off into the distance to a small child. "Yoogeun wanted to play so Key thought it would be appropriate if we went to the park. What are you guys doing here?" He replied back, patting AhRi's head as she giggled.
 
Bom smiled, looking at Yoogeun playing with Ricky and Changjo who had joined them. "It's the perfect day for a picnic. Would you guys like to join us?" Bom asked, making room for them on the large blanket they had put down.
 
Key spoke up, waving his hands in front of him. "Omo omo, we wouldn't want to intrude!" He said. Minho and Jonghyun nodded their heads. "And besides, we need to meet up with LuNew and TaeSulli couple before dropping Yoogeun off at home."
 
Bom and Dara looked at each other. "LuNew?" Bom asked. "TaeSulli?" Dara asked afterwards. I swear, even if they aren't blood related, they sure seemed to act like sisters.
 
Minho chuckled. "Ah neh, Onew and Luna are married and Taemin finally got the guts to ask out Sulli, funny how life turns out right?" He said.
 
"Minho-appa! Jonghyun-appa! Key-appa!" They all turned their heads to see a running and giggling Yoogeun crash right into Minho. Yoogeun looked up at him with a frown.
 
"We're not leaving yet, are we?" He asked, his lips forming a pout.
 
"Aigoo, sorry Yoogeun-ah, but we need to pick us Onew-appa and Taemin-appa." Minho stated, picking Yoogeun up who pouted even more.
 
"Nooooo!" Bom chuckled as she saw her daughter run and clutch onto Minho's leg. "No! Omma, make Yoogeun stay!" She said, stomping her foot.
 
"AhRi, that's not a nice thing to do. Get off Minho sam-chon, they need to get going." Bom and Dara stood up to see Seunghyun and Taeyang back with drinks and Harang. AhRi stepped away from Minho and ran to Taeyang, who let Harang's carryon.
 
Seunghyun and Taeyang walked over to them and then put their bags down. "Leaving? You guys just got here." Taeyang said, wrapping his arm around Dara's waist as he smiled at them.
 
Jonghyun nodded hsi head and returned the smile. "Yeah, got a lot of stuff to do to prepare for Yoogeun's,err," He paused, looking at Minho before Minho covered Yoogeun's ears and then whispered, "party. Which you guys are invited to."
 
Key went through his jacket before pulling out two cards and then giving it to Dara and then Seunghyun. "Date and where it will be is on the card. We hope you can come!" Minho un-covered Yoogeun's ears and then looked at his watch.
 
"Omo, we got to go. It was really nice seeing you though!" Minho said, letting Yoogeun down before taking his hand. Jonghyun took Yoogeun's other hand.
 
Bom and Dara smiled at them. "You too! We all really should hang out something. I'm sure Chaerin and Minzy would love to catch up with you guys!" Bom said.
 
Key smiled at them. "We really should. It was really nice to see you guys too." He said to Taeyang and Seunghyun. Taeyang waved at them as they walked away.
 
Bom nudged Seunghyun in the stomach, causing him to yelp. "Ow! What was that for?!" He stated, turning his head to look at her. Bom rolled her eyes.
 
"Are you serious? You come out of nowhere and scared them off!" She yelled. Dara giggled.
 
"You guys still act like you're in high school." She said, leaning against Taeyang. Bom flicked Dara's forehead.
 
"Says the girl who is all over her husband." Bom said, sticking out her tongue.
 
Taeyang smiled cheeky. "At least we're not fighting. Whatever the case, we should eat, I'm hungry."
 
Dara her lips before patting her stomach. "Hmm, me too." Bom looked at suspicously. Before Dara took a sandwich, Bom held her wrist as she looked at her.
 
"Yah, are you pregnant again?"