★ o.6

The Park-Choi Family

Dara looked at Bom, her eyes blinking. "BWOH? Where did you get that idea from??" Bom raised an eyebrow at her but let go of her rest. "I dunno, just an instinct. You sure you're not?"

Dara blinked again, her cheeks tinted red. "A-ani! Of course not! Aigoo, stop speaking nonsense and eat. Here." She said, shoving a giant cookie into Bom's mouth.

Taeyang cheekly smiled at them. Seunghyun nudged him, making Taeyang look at him. "What?"

Seunghyun gave him a look. "Oh you know what. Is she pregnant?" Taeyang's eyes widened and his cheeks burned red as well. Seunghyun laughed, slapping Taeyang on the back. "Oh god, you just couldn't control it could you?"

"Hey, thats not true!" Taeyang shouted. Seunghyun just continued laughing. Dara and Taeyang shared a look of embarressment. The alien couple just continued laughing, Ah Ri and Ricky giving them weird looks as well.

"Oh yeah, okay Tae. So how long are you? Just a few weeks?" Bom asked, eating the cookie sillently.

Dara looked flustered. "Oh god, could we not talk about it here?" Bom gave her a look, which Dara returned with the rolling of her eyes. "Aish, fine. It hasn't been long. I only found out about a week ago that I'm about four weeks along." Dara said, looking down. Taeyang moved over to drape his arm around her.

"Yah, stop embarressing her." Bom and Seunghyun looked at each other and then burst into laughter again.

"And this is why they are called the alien couple. Wierdo." Dara mumbled, grabbing a sandwich and nibbling on it. 

 


Later that day, Bom and Seunghyun were at home relaxing while Ricky had gone to Changjo's house and Ah Ri was taking her nap. Bom rested her head on Seunghyun chest as they watched TV in the living room. "I can't believe Dara's pregnant again." Seunghyun chuckled, playing with Bom's hair.

"I'm not. Have you seen Taeyang? He's a beast. Imagine them in bed." Bom slapped his chest.

"Oh my god, no I do not want to imagine my best friend in bed with her husband. That's disgusting." Seunghyun raised an eyebrow at her, even if she couldn't see it. "Why's that digusting? We do the same thing."

Bom felt her cheeks begin to burn. "Oh dear lord, why is my husband such a byeontae?" 

Seunghyun chuckled again, flipping a channel to see a movie on. Bom's eyes lit up before she sat up and slapped his leg in excitment. "Yay, keep it! I love Batman!"

Seunghyun looked at her weirdly. "So that's where Ricky got that from."

Bom turned her head to give him a frown. "It's Changhyun, not Ricky. Honestly I have no idea where that kid got that weird nickname from."

Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders. "I had a weird nickname when I was in school too, remember?" Bom rolled her eyes. "How could I forget, mr. TOP?" 

 


 

Dara rested her head on Taeyang's lap, then sighed out in contentment. Taeyang smiled in return. "So, if we have a girl, what should we name her?" He asked.

Dara's eyes opened to stare up at him. "You're already thinking about names? Tae, we just found out we're having another child."

Taeyang shrugged his shoulders. "Not a bad idea to be prepared. So I was thinking of Haeun. Eh? Doesn't that sound cute?" Dara smiled up at him.

"Yeah I like it. Dong HaEun and Dong HaRang. Cute. What about for a boy?" Taeyang rubbed his scruffy chin thinking. "I don't know. What do you think?" Dara gave him an evil smirk.

"Definitely WonBin." Taeyang frowned. "Ew, why that name?" Dara giggled, placing a hand on the side of Taeyang's face. "Calm down dear. I have a feeling we're having a girl anyway."

Taeyang's face brightened at her words. His hand sneaked their way to her stomach, erupting giggles from his wife.

"I still can't believe this. TOP and Bom have two kids, CL and GD are having their first child soon, Daesung and Minzy finally got married and now we're having our second child. Oh and not to mention that playboy Seungri is finally settling down. Is this really the same 2NE1 and Big Bang from high school?" Taeyang stated as he slipped his hand under her shirt to lay it right on top of Dara's stomach.

Dara smiled, playing with the necklace that Taeyang was wearing. "No, we've changed so much. But that's the whole point of growing up, isn't it?" Taeyang nodded his head. "So, we going to Yoogeun's birthday party? Harang's a bit young for it but we could still go. I wonder who else he invited."

Dara nodded her head. "It'll be good for him and who knows. As long as Bommie, Chae and Minzy come, I'm fine." Taeyang rolled his eyes but smiled.

 


Chaerin woke up with a start, bolting up in her bed in a sitting position before fraticially hitting Jiyong. "Ouch woman, what?" He said in his sleepy voice. Her eyes widened and then she hit him again.

"I think my water just broke! Jiyong, my water just broke!!" 

 


Author's Note~

Hey Owls, so sorry for my lack of updates TT^TT let's just say school and so does being a Junior/Senior of high school. Anyway, to reward you (+me) for updating, here's some parodies of VIXX's Hyde and MBLAQ's Smoky Girl.